Six.

This chapter is dedicated to blxckbiebs

The bright light that came through the big window in Justin's room woke me up in the morning. I'd fallen asleep on the couch and Justin had carried me up to the bedroom. I missed waking up in this soft bed to this beautiful view.

Justin wasn't in bed and that made me think he was working in his study. Usually he left notes if he had to head to his office or he told me in advance.

I got out of bed and went to my bedroom to find something to change into. The closet was empty.

I frowned and realised that maybe Justin really was mad that I'd left suddenly.

I stopped in the corridor on my way back to Justin's room as I heard talking downstairs. I slowly walked down the stairs.

"You really shouldn't be here, Kelly. I don't know what my dad told you but I'm fine." I heard Justin say.

Kelly? Super model, Kelly?

"Your dad told me nothing. Your mom's the one who told me that you were moping about a girl leaving you. I know you're a softie at heart so I got you some flowers." She replied.

"I don't want flowers. I told you that I got her back and we're happy."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"What happened exactly?"

"None of your business. Don't you have an engagement party to plan?"

"I broke it off."

"What? Why? I thought you were happy."

Kelly shrugged and flipped her shiny long hair.

She had on a pair of peach coloured skinnies, nude red bottom heels, a peach coloured blazer and a white blouse beneath it.

Justin looked to me and smiled.

Kelly turned around and furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Hi." I said shyly, embarrassed that I was wearing the same clothes I had on yesterday and they weren't even that good looking compared to Kelly's.

"Morning, sweetheart." Justin smiled.

I blushed and walked over to him.

He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple gently.

"Is this her?" Kelly looked me up and down.

"Yes. Kelly, this is my girlfriend Dileah." Justin smiled.

Kelly nodded slowly as she searched my face.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"You look awfully familiar." Kelly said.

I smiled nervously.

"I do?"

"Yes. I just can't..." Kelly patted her chin with her manicured fingers.

"Dileah worked at that hotel in New York." Justin said.

Kelly giggled.

"The klutz from the coffee shop!" She clapped once. "Wow."

I blushed.

"Yeah. That would be me." I said softly.

"Justin... My goodness." Kelly chuckled. "I thought you had taste."

What?

I looked at her.

"You were a maid?" She asked me.