15

When I woke up my body was aching and my eyes were adjusting to the bright light. When my eyes finally adjusted I saw the whole gang looking at me I guess a little worried?

"Y/n are you ok?" Ponyboy said. "Besides my body hurting yeah I'm fine why?" I said. They all just stood there looking at me.

"Well uh you were beaten pretty badly" sodapop started. Then the whole thing came rushing back at once. My head started to hurt. And everything started to spin then everything went black.

When I woke up again I was in the hospital. No one was there I turned my head to see what time it is. It was around 4:00 A.M I was dying of thirst and was very hungry I sat up my body still sore. I throw my legs over the edge of the bed and got up walking over to the window looking at the dark night sky.

A nurse walked in "hey miss y/l/n you need to lay down" she told me. I looked at her and nodded as I was laying dow I asked "can you get me a cup of water?" She nodded her head and walked out.

About 5 minutes later she came in with a cup of water and handed it to me and left my room.

THE NEXT DAY:
I was woken up by loud asses talking. "Can you keep it down I'm trying to sleep" I said annoyed. "Sorry y/n" Johnny said. I opened my eyes to see the whole gang looking at me.

"Hey kid" Steve said. "Hey guys" I said sitting up. My body was sore even tho I said that a few times but it really does hurt "hey so when can you leave?" Pony asked. "Today" I said. " Excuse me" I heard a voice behind the boys. "Miss l/n you are free Togo" she said.

"Thank you" I said. She left the room and the boys looked at me. "Well looks like you need to get ready" two said. I chuckled "yeah can you guys leave?" I asked. "Yeah we will be waiting in the waiting room." Darry said.