12

"Oh do you guys know we're he went?" I asked my head still throbbing. They just looked at me

"Look y/n it's best if you just stop talking and relax" two said

"Oh my god you know we're he is at don't you?" I said kinda pissed.

"Y/n please" Johnny said softly. I look at him blankly.

"What can you guys stop treating me like some kid" I was starting to raise my voice.

"We aren't treating you like a kid y/n" this time it was dally. I was pissed because they wasn't telling me we're pony went.

"Oh I know we're he went." I said starting to get somewhat sad.

"Look y/n please don't get upset" dally told me. I just look at him in disgust.

"Don't get upset? Do I can't get upset when the boy that I loved just broke my heart. But now I can't get upset right?" I said starting to get up. Boy when I say getting up was the hardest thing I done man don't I mean it.

"Please sit back down y/n" Darry was getting more worried. I just started walking out the door.

This time the gang decided to let me cool off. I just started walking when I was heading to the spot me and pony had our first kiss I saw pony there with his new girlfriend.

I was crushed how could he take her there out of all places he had to take her to the place me and him shared our first kissed.

I ran away in tears. About 5 mins later a blue mustang started to follow me I turned around as they got out of there cars.

"May I help you?" I asked. "Um yes what's a pretty lady like you running around on this side of town." One of the socs said. I rolled my eyes.

Yeah sure if you called wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a blue hoodie pretty then ok.
"None of your damn business now is it?"