7. Tw: rape

PONYBOYS POV:
Me and Johnny decided to go to the lot as we was walking we saw y/n crying Johnny looked at me and I looked at him back "stay here pony she might not talk to you let's see if she will talk to me though." He was whispering. We then started to walk towards y/n and started talking when I hard y/n say that her dad also rapes her I couldn't keep quiet. "He what" I said quietly and softly. She looks at me with tears "pony you wasn't supposed to hear that" I looked at her and said "no it's fine im sorry." S Johnny looked at me "man I told you to stay back." "I'm sorry but when I heard that I couldn't" I said. "So you was here the whole time and Johnny you didn't tell me" y/n said angry.

Y/N POV:
"Im sorry y/n we both were walking and we saw you." Johnny said. "So you thought it would be best not to tell me." I was kinda getting annoyed. They should have told me. "Y/n we-." Pony tried saying before I cut him mid sentence. "NO I DONT WANT TO FUCKING HERE IT!" I shouted. I tried to get up but the stopped me. "Look y/n we are so sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it you could have told me" I said still a little annoyed. "Yeah we should have but I don't know" pony said. "You know what it's alright my mind is just somewhere else." I said. "Oh and I'm sorry for asking how long has it been since he last done that?" Pony asked me. "Um it's been about a few hours" I was looking down avoiding eye contact. "Y/n I'm so sorry." Pony said with a shaky voice.

"It's fine it's not your fault." I said. The sun was starting to rise and the sky was a gold shimmer look it was so beautiful. "Wow the sky is really pretty" I said happily. "We'll follow me I'll show you a better spot but we gotta hurry" pony said in a hurry. I got up and started running with pony.

We reached a hill top and sat down watching the sunrise it was so beautiful and warm. "This is the most prettiest thing I have ever seen" I said admiring the sunrise. "Then you don't look in the mirror enough." Pony said looking into my eyes. "Pony? What are you saying" I asked confused. "I'm trying to say will you be my girl?"pony was blushing so hard.

"Pony" I said feeling my cheeks going warm. "Never mind forg" I cut him off with a kiss. "Of course I would love to be your girl." I was blushing so hard. "Oh uh Um" he then slowly pulled me into another kiss.