14.

A FEW WEEKS LATER:
After that the whole sh thing pony keeps apologizing but I still haven't forgave him just yet part of me still loves him but the other part is still mad at him.

"Hey y/n can you please go to the drive in with us" soda asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"I guess" I giggled because soda face. He was chuckling.

"Also pony is going to be there" soda walked away and I rolled my eyes. I don't know I really do want to forgive him but at the same time I just can maybe this drive in will help our relationship more.

Around 7 I walked over to the Curtis house
Y/n outfit:

Around 7 I walked over to the Curtis houseY/n outfit:

I walked into the house and was greeted by soda.

"You look pretty y/n" he said. I looked at him then I looked around and saw everyone there besides ponyboy. I was kinda upset.

"Don't worry pony is taking a walk" soda whispered in my ear. I scoffed last time he took a 'walk' he came back with some chick.

"I don't care" I whispered back into his ear. He grinned "looks like you do."

He was right I did care. About 2 minutes later pony walks through the door. He had a grin on his face when he saw me.

"What?" I said. "Nothing just your really pretty." He said back while still grinning. I blushed.

"Alright let's go you two" Steve said practically shoving us out the door. "Steve chill out for a minute" Darry said.

"But Steve is right let's go" Darry was agreeing with Steve. "Ok ok" I said giggling.

PONYBOYS POV:
After y/n giggled I blushed a little I'm truly am sorry for what I did to her I feel guilty for hurting her. I Was snapped out of my thoughts when y/n grabbed my arm and started running to the side walk.

I looked at her while she was laughing and it made me smile and we started walking.

Y/n POV:
We was walking when the sun started to set. I looked at the sunset just admiring the beauty of it when THUMP I ran right into ponyboy or so I thought

"Sorry pony I was looking at the suns-" I looked up but it wasn't pony. "It's fine pretty lady what are you doing hear?" The man said. I recognize him he was one of the socs that tried to jump me. I looked around a saw the gang ahead of me. "It's none of your damn business" I tried to walk past when he grabbed me by the wrist.

Damn his grips are strong. I looked at the gang they didn't seem to notice. All of a sudden more socs surrounded me I look up at the gang again this time the gangs attention was turned to me and the socs the gang were kinda far. they started to run to me but by the time the socs already pulled out a blade a started cutting my cheek I started kicking. One of them held me down while the other cuts me more. the first person I saw throw a punch was dally then two than Steve then the whole gang was fighting I heard Darry yell something but I blacked out.