4

I got up and didn't even bother looking at myself because I knew what I would
Look like

AFTER A FEW MONTHS
It's been a few months since my dad beat my like that it wasn't the first trust me but I got to know ponyboy and his gang a lot more and to be honest I kinda have a crush on pony I know it's only been a few months but he is so sweet

"Hey y/n wanna go to the drive in with us?" Pony asks me. "Yeah I would love that" I said smiling. "Great pick you up at 7?" "Yeah I guess" we both said. I walked into my house and my dad was acting a little weird like clingy and other stuff I knew were this was gonna lead to so I walked into my room locking the door.

Around 7 there was a knock at my door I slowly walked to the door so I don't wake my father up. I opened the door and shushed pony to not make a noise I shut the door very calmly and walked out of the house and onto the side walk. "Hey you ready?" Pony asked me. "Yep let's go." We started to follow the gang to the drive in I paid for all of us because I didn't feel like sneaking in we all sat at our seats when a redhead sat in front of us "hey I'm going to go get popcorn anyone wanna come?" Darry asked everyone went accept me and pony.

The readhead then turned to pony. "Hey pony" she said smiling. "Hey Cherry" they started chatting. They were smiling laughing chatting the gang still haven't came back I knew what there plan was. I started to feel jealous? I got up to leave because of my jealousy "hey we're you going" I heard pony ask me. I turned around to see if he was taking to me he was talking to Cherry not me. I turned around and started to walk again.

I felt someone grab my arm I turned to see who it was and it was my dad. "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD SNEAK OUT!" My dad shouted it was so loud everyone turned to stare just then pony and the gang that was spying on us came running over. "No dad please I'm sorry." I pleaded. "DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID LAST TIME!" He shouted. "Yes" I said. At this point he held me up against the wall "THEN TELL ME LITTLE SHIT!" I started to cry as I said. "dad please let's take this home." I asked him. "FINE!" we started to walk and I looked at the gang as they were getting ready to follow I mouthed no and they listened. We were on the side walk close to the house we dad turned to me pining my to the gate. "NOW IM NOT GONAN WAIT TILL WD GO INSIDE THIS TIME IMA SHOW YOU THAT I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH" he started to kick punch me then he pulled a blade and held it to me slowly cutting me. Then I hard a smack and I blacked out.