10.

Y/N POV:

After soda told me that I felt my stomach dropped I went into the kitchen and sat down about 10 minutes later the door bursts open.

We Al jump and look at the door. It was just dally and Johnny. "Ok so we didn't find him I'm sorry y/n" Johnny said looking at me with sorrow in his eyes. "It's fine" my voice was kinda shaky. About 5 minutes later pony walks in the door with some girl. "Hey guys I'm back and this is my girlfriend her name is Ava" pony introduced the girl. My heart shattered into pieces. The whole gang looked at them too in shock than they looked at me.

Than looked at pony. "Can you guys stop please" I asked. My heart was pounding and I felt like passing out. I got up to leave when I heard Johnny say something "wow man your a real piece of shit you know that" I looked down in shock then the rest of the gang agreed even Darry. "Yeah well maybe I'm just too nice" he sounded different. I walked out as I heard my dad pull in the driveway.

"Im heading home now" I said heart broken. "But your dad is back" Steve said. "Yeah so if I don't go back now my beating will be worse I would rather be hit now than later" I said still looking down. "You know that's fucking crazy you can't go over there" two-bit said.

"Two just drop it let her if she wants todo it then let her she just wants the attention" pony said. That hurt more than my dad hitting me. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I shouted and sprinted to my house.

I walked into the house in tears and to make it worse my dad had been drinking he grabbed my arm "I TOLD YOU YOUR NOT ALOUD TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE" he screamed at me. "I know dad I'm sorry" I said still crying. He through me on the floor and kicked me and punched me but this time he took his empty beer bootle and smashed it over my head knocking me out.

JOHNNYS POV:

As y/n left we all looked at pony. She told Ava she had to go home and Ava left. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT?" Darry screamed at pony. "Look she wanted to go home so there was nothing we could do to stop her" pony shrugged. We all looked at pony as pony ran upstairs to his room.

We all decided to leave.