What?!

As Ember walked in she froze. Hawks was there with Dabi holding an envelope. She took the envelope opening it.

Dear Ember Todoroki,
We are happy to inform you that you do not have to enroll in UA anymore. In a couple weeks you can graduate early. Keigo Hawks have pulled strings and seen how bored you were and he was able to let you into his agency early. Yes you can bring Eri. Yes you have special access to the UA school grounds to visit your partners and teachers. You can still go to class but it is optional. You will still have a UA dorm just in case you stay a few nights. With that we wish you the best.

Sincerely,
The UA board, and Nezu

Ember dropped the note tearing up. She hugged Hawks and Dabi tightly smiling before pulling them into a room locking the door. She wiped the tears. "So. My sis doesn't have to do school anymore!! That's amazing." Dabi smiled a rare smile. Hawks nodded. "I figured you wanted out soon." Hawks smiled before their faces dropped seeing Ember's face. She took a breath.

"This actually helps a lot Hawks. Thank you. Me and Eri have decided we want to be villains. Well better to say it vigilantes. This note will help us tremendously. We were planning to end this year then drop out." Ember smiled nervously looking at the two. Dabi hugged her tightly. "You wanted to spend time with us... Thank you." Dabi rested his chin on her shoulder. She smiled hugging him back. As a few hours went by and a patrol it was dinner time. She called Endeavour.

"Well hey hey hey if it isn't Ember."

"Listen Dad. Something huge came up. Can me and my partners and Eri come over for dinner? I need to announce it to all of you. Then the rest of the class later."

"Yeah of course. I'll get Fuyumi and Natsuo to start dinner. I'll see you soon."

He hung up as Ember sprinted down the sidewalk into UA smiling ear to ear. "Bakusquad and Shinsou get dressed! We are going to Dad's house! Oh Todoroki you come too! The rest of UA I'll tell you when I'm back." Ember smiled as the squad, Eri, and Shinsou quickly got their shoes on. They started walking down the sidewalk. Ember was holding Denki's hand as Eri was on Bakugou's shoulder.

Sitting at the table

Shinsou was introduced because he was new. He was shy but soon warmed up. "Ok everyone. I'm gonna hand Dad this envelope and he will read it. There will be a mixed amount of emotions so only one person can come up to me and Eri at a time." Ember smiled handing the note to Endeavor as Eri looked confused. Endeavor started reading. Some people started tearing up some were happy. Most were a mix of both.

Sero came up first hugging Ember tightly. "Mi amor. I'm so happy for you. You have to promise to visit us at least every weekend and send us pictures." Sero smiled as tears formed. Ember smiled kissing his forehead. "I will." Sero sat down still in shock.

Endeavor came up putting his hands on Ember's shoulders. "I have never said this before but I am proud of you. Even though I don't say it I'm proud of all of you. Even Ember's partners. Thank you for being with her." Endeavor sat down.

Bakugou came up hugging Ember tightly crying silently into her shoulder. "Stupid flames... We'll miss you." He moved her eyepatch off of her face. "You look better with or without it." Ember wiped his tears smiling. "Thank you. I will try to visit every weekend." Bakugou sat down after a kiss to his cheek.

Mina came up smiling. She kissed Ember's forehead as she smiled. "I am proud of you girl. You got to promise me that you and Eri will come and have a girls night with me at least once or twice a month." Mina hugged her gently as Ember hugged back. "I promise." Mina sat down.

Shinsou came up hugging her. "I am super proud of you. But what will happen to Pretzel?" Shinsou tilted his head. "I will buy more cat stuff so he has a place at Hawk's agency and at the dorms." Ember hugged him kissing his cheek. He smiled sitting down.

Denki came up as Eri was being hugged and comforted by the others. Denki kisses her gently before hugging Ember. "Pikachu please promise me you guys will be safe." Denki said feeling her hug back. "I will try my hardest to keep us safe." Ember  smiled as Denki sat down.

Kiri came up picking her up hugging her tightly to the point she had to tap him for air. "I'm sorry I'll just miss you... You are so manly for getting this. We'll support you the entire way." Kiri kissed the tip of her nose. He sat down reluctantly.

Todoroki came up and hugged her gently. "Good job sis." He smiled as she hugged back. She slipped him a bracelet she made. Her other two siblings said the same thing. She slipped all of them that were in the room a bracelet made for them. They were made practically to suit their quirks. They say down and started eating. A couple hours went by and they said their goodbyes and left back to the school.

Class 1-A dorm common room

Ember entered as the group followed behind her. She smiled and stood underneath the TV. She cleared her throat the class giving her their attention. She called Iida up to the front. He came up and stood beside her. Eri was on her other side. "Class in this envelope is exciting news for me. I will have Iida read it." Ember handed Iida the envelope. He opened it and started reading it. As he finished all of the class was excited for her. She explained Pretzels situation. She saw it was getting late so she said goodnight and went to bed falling asleep.

Author's Note
Hey! I'm sorry for the wait. I'm planning to end this book soon. Maybe on chapter 50. The next book would be a continuation of this one.