Celebration

As the class walked into the gym Ember looked around with tears in her eyes. Eri left her side and dragged Deku along with her and started dancing with her. Ember smiled as Fuyumi came over and hugged Ember tightly. "Congratulations. I now have a neice." Fuyumi smiled and kissed Ember's forehead like a sister. Ember smiled and giggled. "Yes you do." Ember smiled as she was pulled to the dance floor by the Bakusquad.

She smiled and laughed as she was spun and passed to the next member. "We have a family now." Kiri said as he smiled. Ember smiled and laughed as Natsuo came over bowing deeply. "Hello Ember's partners. May I have a dance with her?" Natsuo asked as he stayed bowed. The squad laughed and said sure as he stood straight. Natsuo smiled and gently took Ember's hand spinning her. Ember smiled and laughed as Nezu and the second and third year classes came in congratulating Ember. They watched the adoption on TV. Ember smiled and thanked them as Shinsou walked over to her as she walked to the snack table.

"Oh hey Shinsou!!" Ember said smiling gently. "Hey Ember. I'm sorry for using my quirk on you... Congratulations on getting Eri. She is adorable." Shinsou said putting his hand on the back of his neck smiling nervously. She smiled and nodded. "It's quite alright." Ember handed him a few chocolates before walking to Eri and the Deku squad.

"Ember!! I danced with all of them and they were so much fun!!" Eri said smiling and giggling hugging her tightly. "That's awesome! Wanna meet your grandpa and aunt and uncle?" Ember said holding her gently. Eri smiled and said bye to the group.

She already knew Todoroki was an Uncle. She walked over to the rest of her family. Eri hugged Fuyumi's legs gently. Fuyumi looked down and smiled. "Hi sweatpea!" Fuyumi said. "Hi aunty!!" Eri said smiling widely as she looked at Natsuo. "Hi uncle!!" Eri smiled as they said hi back and smiled. Eri walked over to Endeavor pulling on his tuxedo sleeve asking to dance. He smiled and started to dance with her.

Ember smiled and noticed the villain group in disguise. She walked over. Hawks were with them as well. Ember sighed a sigh of relief. "Hi guys! I can't believe I'm a parent now." Ember smiled nervously. "Yeah. I'm an uncle as well..." Dabi said smiling watching Eri and Endeavor dance. "I can't believe we're inside the school." Toga said looking around spotting Deku but keeping a low profile. "Yeah. We could do so many things." Shigaraki smiled mischievously. "No. We need to act like Ember's innocent friends alright?" Compress said looking at Shigaraki. Shigaraki groaned and agreed, crossing his arms.

Eri walked over and stopped by Ember's legs. She looked at the group as she cleared her throat quietly. Dabi bent down to her height. "Yes young lady?" Dabi said smiling. "C-can you dance with me...? All of you...?" Eri was nervous as Dabi smiled. "Of course we can. We'll be happy too." Dabi stood up as Eri's face brightened. Eri gently took Dabi's hand pulling him and the group to the dance floor. Ember stood there smiling and watching them.

Bakugou pulled Ember gently on the dance floor as she gasped and smiled. He put her hair down as he kissed her deeply. She smiled and laughed as they danced together. Denki stole Ember and smiled dancing with her. She smiled and kissed him gently. Song after song different people asked to dance with her. Eri was having the time of her life. Eri was dancing with the Dekusquad and the villain group. Well Eri was dancing with anyone she could.

Soon Nezu and Hawks came over the speakers in the gym. Everyone stopped what they were doing watching them. "We would like to congratulate Ember for adopting Eri. We got this cake. Feel free to have the first slices. We also have cupcakes." Nezu smiled as everyone cheered. "I would also like to formally accept Ember to my agency when you get out of highschool. No applications, no interviews nothing like that. Just come straight to work." Hawks smiled as she looked at Ember. Ember froze smiling while she had tears of joy in her eyes. She ran and hugged Hawks tightly. "Thank you..." Ember said burying her face in Hawks's shoulder. Hawks said your welcome as he hugged back.

As they separated Eri and Ember cut the cake serving pieces to people who want them. Ember stood while eating the piece as she looked around smiling. Bakugou kissed her cheek smiling. Kiri kissed her other cheek as Mina kissed her forehead. They all said congratulations as they smiled. Sero took care of his plate and Ember's before gently pulling her to the dance floor. Sero put his forehead on Ember's as a slow dance came on. He smiled as he kissed Ember gently as they danced. 

Ember was spun as she smiled and giggled. She kissed Sero's forehead. Sero blushed deeply as he smiled and kissed Ember deeply dipping her. She smiled and giggled. "Mi amor. You are so beautiful." Sero said putting his forehead on Ember's again. "Thank you love." Ember said as she smiled kissing the tip of his nose. Ember yawned as it has been a few hours.

A couple more hours passed as Nezu came over the speakers telling everyone the party was over. Ember rubbed her eyes handing a sleeping Eri over to Kiri. Kiri nodded as the classes dismissed. Ember stayed back as she started to clean up. Hawks walked over to her as she fell. He caught her and smiled laughing quietly. "You need to sleep Ember. I'll clean this up." Hawks said as he stood Ember up. Ember shook her head continuing to clean.

Hawks smiled and sighed. "Stubborn as I remembered. Listen you need sleep." Hawks said picking Ember up over her shoulder. She couldn't squirm as she was asleep on his shoulder. He smiled and walked into her dorm building. He smiled and walked to her dorm laying her on her bed. He left as she smiled in her sleep.