A child?

Bakugou and Kiri walked with Ember on their shoulders following Hawks. They were still on patrol as people screamed and smiled at them. Ember smiled and hopped down as Hawks signed books. Ember smiled and talked to kids letting them do her hair.

(Like this but with Ember's hair colors)

Ember smiled and thanked them as the class was also talking to kids and even adults

Ember smiled and thanked them as the class was also talking to kids and even adults. Ember signed stuff people wanted signed by her. She then heard a kid run up crying her eyes out. She hugged Ember tightly as Ember hugged her back looking at Hawks silently asking what to do. He gave her a look that says she knew what to do. She nodded as she calmed the kid. "Hey hey hey what's wrong?" Ember said wiping her tears away. "M-my parents! My house!" The kid said between sobs as Ember stood up holding the kid. "Alright. Can you tell me your name?" Ember said as the other kids we're finished and walked away all exited.

(I'm gonna do that Eri escaped from Overhaul because I'm to lazy to do it. If you want me to write where they go to Koda's place tell me in comments. If it's alright if I skip that part you can tell me.)

"It's E-eri... My f-father is a bad man...!" As Eei said that a villain came running up. Ember gave Eri to Deku saying it'll be alright as she stood in front of the class and Hawks hoping Hawks would get the message to get civilians out just in case. Hawks got it and started getting civilians out with the class. "Give me the god damn child!" The figure that looked like a plaque doctor said. "I'm sorry who are you?" Ember said crossing her arms tilting her head. "I am Overhaul!" He said pissed she didn't know him.

"Well sorry to say birdie you aren't going to get her back." She said as she stretched getting ready to fight him as Hawks appeared beside her with Endeavor. She smiled as she shrugged. Overhaul took a few steps forward. She didn't budge as she felt tension from the pro heroes behind her. She stepped forward fully knowing his quirk. "I need that child to make quirk erasing bullets. Quirks are gross and destructive." Kai, overhaul's actual name, stepped forward a few feet away from Ember. "You aren't getting that child. I won't let you. You have destroyed her enough." Ember said fire balls were forming in her hands. She was getting uncomfortable but not letting Kai see it. She stepped back as he reached forward. Eri was watching from Deku's arm at a safe distance.

"Listen. I can seriously hurt you and I don't want that because they would need you in court." Ember said looking back at Hawks and Endeavor getting permission. She smirked looking back at Kai walking towards him as he backed up. Her fire dancing on her arms. She laughed menacingly as she smiled creepily. Her fire from her left arm went to her right making a fire sleeve. Kai didn't look nervous. Ember stuck her arm out as she shot fire past him.

"That's your warning shot. Run or I will get my friends here on you because I can't hurt you but I can let them." Ember smiled as she shot another warning. Kai was nervous but didn't show it as he scoffed. "Whatever. I don't need her anyway. She wasn't really my daughter just an experiment." Kai started walking away, but before he could he was surrounded in Ember's fire. It was a fire wall not letting him pass. She walked through her fire slapping him so hard he fell to the ground. "LISTEN! SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! MAYBE SHE WON'T BE YOU'RE DAUGHTER, BUT I SURE AS HELL WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO HAVE HER AS MINE!" Ember screamed that as he had a tooth knocked loose. She slapped him again. He was still in the ground. She heard police come as she made her fire go away.

She looked around as Eri came running up hugging her leg tightly. Ember smiled and picked Eri up. Eri told her about what she found out about deku and that he was her best friend. She smiled and listened to Eri before a police officer interrupted her. Ember looked over and smiled. "Yes officer?" Ember said handing Eri to Hawks. "Ember todoroki is that correct?" The officer said taking out his notebook as Kai was put into a car. "Yes sir that is me." Ember said worried she was in trouble. "Well thank you for being here at the right time. We need you to come to court soon. You want that little girl as your daughter right?" The officer said writing the court date down. "Yes sir. I do want her and I'll be there." Ember smiled as she took the court date putting it in her pocket. "You be late and your chances of getting her go way down." The officer said sternly. Ember nodded thanking him before he left.

Ember smiled and had Eri thinking quietly looking at Eris clothing. "Want to go shopping?" Ember asked as Eri's eyes lit up nodding. Ember sat her on the ground holding her hand Sero's hand in the other. Soon they got to the shop and Eri was trying on clothes. "So... Mi amor if you get her we'll all be her parents correct?" Sero said confused. "That is correct. We'll all be her parents but I'll be her main parent. If we ever break up she'll stay with me since we aren't married unless. You guys could get part custody if you guys come to court with me." Ember said smiling as she complimented Eri's outfit. Eri giggled and ran back into the room trying on another one.

The group nodded as the class was on a shopping spree. Endeavor was there picking out new outfits for Eri. They were cute so Ember approved. He smiled and hung them on the door as Eri pulled them in saying that was enough for now. "So we could have a daughter together..." Denki and Bakugou said at the same time. Ember nodded. "I would be an Uncle!" Todoroki said picking out cute hair accessories for Eri. "Guys! It's if I get her. I hope I do but idk..." Ember sighed as Endeavor spoke up. "I'll help pay for her. She'll be my first granddaughter so I'll help. Just until you can take care of her yourself." Endeavor said sitting across from Ember. Ember looked at him and smiled. "Thank you..." Ember said as Eri came out dressed in her old clothes with empty hands.

"Where are the ones you want?" Ember asked smiling while laughing quietly. "About that... I like all of them so I want all of them if that's ok!!" Eri said smiling widely. Ember smiled as Bakugou and Kiri picked the clothes up. "Of course you can have them. Are you ready to go?" Eri nodded as her stomach grumbled. "Can we get food? I haven't eaten in a while..." Eri rested her head on Ember's shoulder. Ember's face dropped. She was about to pay with what money she had but Endeavor paid for it. She had some money from the banks she robbed. Ember thanked him as she held a bag in one hand and Eri in the other. The class soon paid as she smiled. Kiri and Bakugou we're holding the rest of the bags of Eri's clothes.

Endeavor put the bags in his car as he drove to a restaurant. The class walked to the restaurant. They got a table after Eri changed in the bathroom into these clothes. (Yes she did get the clothes she got in the anime)

The class orded as Eri was talking about what she wanted to do

The class orded as Eri was talking about what she wanted to do. She also talked about how she was scared who was she going to live with next because she didn't know. Ember smiled as she listened. Hawks walked in and sat by Ember ordering. Eri noticed Hawks sit with them so she started her whole story over. Ember did Eri's hair in a high ponytail with a black headband Todoroki got her. A couple hours later the class said good bye to the pros and walked onto school grounds. Ember walked in holding a sleeping Eri's arms.

Aizawa walked over hurriedly as he noticed the child asking why she has one. Nezu came over hearing why she had one. Nezu sighed thinking quietly. "You have to take care of her while she's here. School won't help take care of her unless she is learning." Nezu said looking at the sleeping child. Ember nodded as she thanked Nezu. She then explained that she was going to court for her custody. Nezu nodded the same rules applied. Ember thanked them and went to her dorm room laying Eri on her bed. She layed by Eri falling asleep after taking their shoes off.