Bakugou meets Burn

Ember dropped off Eri as she explained to Aizawa and Present Mic that Hawks wants her. They nodded as Shinsou walked into the classroom not noticing Ember. "Hi dads." Shinsou said rubbing his eyes before noticing Ember. Ember smiled waving. "Hey Shinsou." "Hi Ember. Hi Eri." Shinsou said sitting on the floor playing with Eri. Ember explained to Shinsou why Eri was there. He nodded as Ember said goodbye leaving the school grounds.

Ember walked into the base as she smiled catching her disguise as it was tossed to her. She changed putting her hair in a high bun. She looked at the group sitting on the back of the couch. "We're gonna go to a town where the least pro hero's patrol." Shigaraki said sitting a map down circling a town. "Then we'll split up. Ember. We have made something that should temporarily change the color of your fire. Just rub it on your hands." Dabi said tossing her a paste. Ember rubbed it on her hands making a small fire ball. Her fire was now purple because of the paste.

Ember smiled putting the paste away thanking them. Shigaraki nodded as he put an x on a part of the inside of the circle. "Ember you and if you want your Nomu will be here." Shigaraki said pointing at the x. Ember nodded putting her fire ball away. He soon explained the plan to the rest of the group as they put their ear peice in. They nodded as they walked through portals into their parts of the town. Ember looked around as she smiled with her Nomu not hearing any pros. The portal closed behind her. She confirmed she was in her part of the town.

The others reported as well as she smelt smoke from Dabi's fire. She smiled as she had her Nomu knock down buildings people already calling police and pro heros on her. She sighed as they arrived. The news circling the town as she stretched. "Y'all wanted to see my quirk right?" Ember smirked as Aizawa came up nodding. "Yes we're wondering what your quirk is." Aizawa gripped his scarf. Ember scowled as he was here and not with Eri.

She put her hand out shooting a large amount of purple fire at the pros and police. She smirked and laughed as she grabbed Aizawa's scarf that came out of the smoke. She pulled it making him fall forward. She pulled him towards her tying him up in his scarf as the Bakusquad was beside them when the smoke cleared. Bakugou glared at her as he screamed. "I'm going to get you!!" Bakugou ran to her as she dodged his blows. "Oh... And my kid is in love with you... She loves how you move." Bakugou kept trying to beat her as the pros kept telling him to get back as they keep trying to untie Aizawa.

Bakugou scowled as Ember smiled. "Well tell her thanks. She can come to me and become one of us." Ember giggled as she landed a punch on Bakugou's stomach knocking him backwards onto the ground. "I will beat you!!" Bakugou said launching towards her as he shook his head shaking of light blush. "She will never do that! Her mother won't let her!" Bakugou said landing a blow on her as she flew back slamming against a wall. She stood up smiling as she dusted herself of as she blew fire towards Bakugou the rest of the squad helping but Sero was..... Missing....?

Ember shook it off as she continues to fight Bakugou. After a minute she was taped up in Sero's tape as she struggled. She yelled for her Nomu as he came starting to fight Bakugou. Ember looked at Sero as she blushed. It showed as she shook it off going limp. Sero smirked as he got close to her face. "My dear Burn... I saw that blush. We can't be together because your a villain and I'm a hero with a good group of partners." Sero smiled as Ember glared at him biting his hand. He screamed as his tape came loose. Dabi came on in the earpiece. "I'm satisfied with my part." The others agreed on their part. "I..... need.... help..." Ember's peice keeps cutting out as she was fighting Sero.

The others came running to her side as Dabi pushed Sero away from Ember. Ember climbed on Dabi's back holding on. She thanked them as they waved by falling through a portal. They fell onto the couch as Ember stood up and sighed getting into her clothes she came in. "I need to get to Hawk's agency because I need to get there Incase they come in and need me for helping them with healing." Kurogiri nodded as she said her goodbyes. She fell through a portal onto her bed in the agency.

She smiled as it was on time. A pro hero came in and asked for her help. She nodded and came out. There was a line outside her door of pro heros. She sat the first one on the couch healing his wounds. She did that with all the pro heros. She smiled and waved as she watched them leave. She washed the paste off making a fire ball. Her fire was back to normal as she smiled Hawks walking up behind her saying she can go. She nodded and hugged him saying bye. She got back to Aizawa's and present Mics classroom.

She walked in as she was hugged by Eri tightly. She was watching the live news and saw "Burn" and Bakugou fight. "Burn is so cool!! But what does she mean I can join her if I want...?" Eri asked Ember as Hizashi and Aizawa froze. "It means you can join her as a villain but I will not allow it. Got it?" Ember said sounding stern but wasn't. Eri nodded as she started talking about her day as she sat down wincing forgetting about her wounds. She sighed and smiled acting ok. Eri soon fell asleep on her lap as Ember played with her hair.

Soon Ember fell asleep as Shinsou put a blanket over them as he looked at his dad's. "Would they be ok?" Shinsou asked worried as he crossed his arms. "Yes they'll be ok." The dads smiled saying that at the same time.

(Is Shinsou In love with Ember and the group? Read on to find out!!)