injuries?

While Ember was asleep her wounds on her body started bleeding through. Shinsou noticed as he went wide eyed gently picking up and putting Eri in one of Aizawa's sleeping bags. He took a deep breath looking at Aizawa. "We need to get her to Recovery Girl now!!" Shinsou whispered, yelled worried. Hizashi nodded saying that he'll take them. Shinsou gently picked up sleeping Ember. They quickly made it to Recovery Girl's office as his shirt was getting bled onto. Bakugou was in there as well asleep.

Recovery Girl took off Ember's shirt revealing a good sized wound on the side of her stomach where Bakugou hit and one on her shoulder. Shinsou started pacing as he shook the blush off. Bakugou slowly woke up seeing Ember. "What the hell happened!!" Bakugou yelled. Ember didn't stir as she was unconscious. "She'll be ok. Shinsou here luckily brought her in on time." Recovery Girl said wrapping Ember's injuries after kissing them.

Shinsou stopped in his tracks smiling nervously. He explained what he saw in the classroom and why they were in the situation they are in now. Hizashi was talking to the nurse about the two kids injuries. Shinsou put a hand on his shirt where Ember blood onto. He looked at his hand and sighed as he took off his shirt tossing it to Hizashi as he caught it. Shinsou left after asking Bakugou to tell him how Ember is when she wakes up. Bakugou agreed, watching him leave.

Squad Pov

"He needs to gain some weight..." Bakugou scoffed laying back. Sero came in as he rushed to Bakugou's side asking if he was ok. "Dude you took some gnarly hits." Sero said not noticing Ember. Bakugou looked at Ember worried. "Not as bad as her... Shinsou brought her in." Bakugou closed his eyes holding back tears. Sero walked over to Ember checking out her injuries seeing they were in the same place Bakugou hit Burn.

"Hey babe... Do these injuries look right about where you hit Burn before I had a hold of her?" Sero said not looking up as Bakugou was released from his bed. Bakugou walked over examining it. "Yeah they do but she isn't Burn. Shinsou's quirk already said that." "Yeah you're right bakubro. I shouldn't assume."

In common room

Mina paced as Kiri and Denki tried calming her. "How tf am I supposed to stay calm?! One of our partners are in the nurses office and god knows where the other one is!!" Mina yelled worried not knowing Ember is in the nurses office. Denki managed to get a hug on her calming her down. "It will be alright spark plug. They'll be ok." Denki kissed her forehead as Mina sighed and nodded.

"Ember is with Hawks. I promise she'll be ok." Kiri said not realizing Ember is injured. Sero came through holding an unconscious Ember. Bakugou came through with a sleeping Eri. Sero went to Ember's dorm room with the group laying her on her bed. Bakugou explained what happened from shinsou's perspective. Mina ran and fell onto her knees beside her. Bakugou laid Eri on her own beanbag. Mina hugged her gently crying. Kiri came up beside her kissing her and Ember's head. Denki sat on the edge of the bed as Todoroki came bursting through the door.

"What...*Huff* happened... to...*Huff* my sister?!" Todoroki panted as he walked over to Ember's bed. Kiri explained so he would get the anger and not the squad. Todoroki took a breath as he thanked them for telling him. He left the room going to the kitchen making cold soba noodles.

Shinsou's Pov

'God damnit! I do not love them! Or her! They're happily together and I can't mess it up!! Fuck but she's no... They're so strong... But what would my dads think about it...? How's Ember doing? I'll check with them in the morning' Shinsou thought as he paced the floor taking a deep breath. He laid on his bed falling asleep.