Close call

Ember woke up yawning. It was early in the morning. She groaned as she thought for a minute wanting to attack the city. She smiled texting Bakugou that Hawks wanted to see her. Bakugou didn't answer because he was asleep. She left a note for Eri to go find Sero when she wakes up. She looked in the mirror smiling at her blind eye as she put her hair in a ponytail. She texted Shigaraki she'll need her Nomu soon. He texted back alright.

She left as she smiled and giggled. She got to the city as she summoned her Nomu. Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, Twice, Compress, and Kurogiri walked through a portal. Ember was in her disguise. She had eye contacts like always. Those made her eyes look dark blue. She told them she wanted to attack the city because it's been awhile. They smiled and nodded. Dabi put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll let you do this if you don't overwork yourself. Got it?" Dabi said worried. Ember smiled as she told Dabi to light the bank on fire. He smiled and did as the alarms went off. Soon the windows of the houses were full with light. Ember smiled and laughed as pro heroes appeared. So did Hawks. Ember smiled and waved at him as she instructed her Nomu to go fight Almight. Nomu nodded as he went over and started fighting him.

Aizawa stepped forward as Ember was a few feet in front of him. "Listen. We'll figure out your quirk. We'll take you down, and try to make you a hero." Aizawa said standing straight confident. The other heroes are busy with the different villains. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "What? I'll make a sucky hero. My whole childhood said so." Ember crossed her arms looking at Aizawa. "We'll try to prove it wrong." Aizawa said trying to convince her.

Soon the news arrived as Ember groaned. "Look. I don't want to join the heroes." She said looking straight at Aizawa. Aizawa shrugged. "Alright. I tried to do it the nice way." Aizawa said as he wrapped his scarf tightly around Ember before she could tell what happened. She looked down as she struggled. She screamed trying to get the villains help but they were busy. They were trying to get to her but couldn't.

Aizawa pulled her to his chest her face facing towards the fight. He nodded at present Mic. Mic nodded and smiled cupping his hands around his mouth. "STOP! IF YOU CONTINUE WE'LL HURT BURN! WE'LL MAKE HER REVEAL HER IDENTITY!" Mic yelled using his quirk. She went wide eyed as she tried to struggle free but failed. The villains including hawks froze watching them.

Ember looked panicked as she looked between Hawks and the villains. Hawks nodded as he put his hands down from Toga. Ember nodded as she bit Aizawa's hand drawing blood. Her hood and mask combo almost fell down. (It's where a mask is connected to the hood so the mask keeps the hood up, and the hood keeps the mask up.)

He took in a sharp breath as Endeavor came towards them. Ember saw as she climbed his chest with her feet when he was close enough. Aizawa was still holding her as she kicked Endeavor in the nose making it bleed. Everything was being live on the news. Endeavor stumbled backwards as Ember pushed off of him and wrapped her legs around Aizawa's neck making him fall back letting go of her. She smirked as she untangled herself from the scarf. She gagged. "You really need to wash this." Ember giggled as she dodged a punch from Hawks.

Ember backed up as she kicked through Ectoplasm's clone. She rolled her eyes as she smiled dodging the clones kicks and punches. It was like she was dancing with them. When she got them dizzy she ran in the bank and robbed it as she came out. She talked into the earpiece for the villains. "Alright everyone head out. I'm done." "Alright. Kurogiri is making portals now." Shigaraki said as a portal appeared behind her. She smiled and waved while walking through the portal into the base with money.

The portals close as she smiled and laughed. She told Nomu to go back to where he sleeps. He nodded and left. Ember counted the money. It was ten thousand dollars. She smiled as she sighed. She started talking with the villains.

Eri's Pov

I woke up not feeling mommy here. I looked around and found a note. "Find Sero if I'm not back." The note said. Eri got dressed as she left heading to the common room sitting in Sero's lap. He smiled braiding his hair as the news came on. The fight was happening as Eri watched. "Woah... That villain with Aizawa looks cool!!" Eri smiled as she watched.

Sero chuckled. "Eri you can't like villains... They're bad alright?" Sero said finishing her braid. She pouted but said fine as the News reporter zoomed in on the fight with Burn and the pro heros when they almost revealed her identity. Bakugou scoffed rolling his eyes. "I could have her revealed by now. They still want to make her a freaking hero. Typical." Bakugou leaned back crossing his arms watching the nose.

Ember came in the door with an Aizawa with a wrapped hand. Ember licked her lips free of blood that looked like lipstick. Aizawa sat on the couch. "Good thing Hawks got Ember from his agency to come help with the medical problems..." Aizawa groaned from pain as he sighed.

Eri walked over smiling. "Aizawa... Why can't we like villains? The villain that was fighting you looked cool and strong! I think her name was Burn?" Eri said thinking quietly. "They're bad guys Eri. We can't like them. Even Burn. Well maybe burn because we're trying to make her a hero." Aizawa smiled as the channel changed. "I wanna train and have cool moves like Burn Mama!!" Eri smiled brightly and looked at Ember with hope in her eyes. "Maybe. I'm not sure how she trains but we'll try alright?" Ember smiled. Eri nodded agreeing getting Ember to agree in a couple hours.