Free period

I quickly walked out of the class room avoiding eye contact with anyone. I let my fire dance around my arms. It didn't burn or catch anything on fire which is a plus side to my quirk. I can control it.

I sighed humming quietly as I started walking to the common room of my dorm building. I put the fire out and put on headphones humming quietly to the beat of "Middle Finger" by Bohnes. I got outside and started walking to the building until I felt arms wrap around me from behind in a hug. I smiled and turned hugging Todoroki back.

"Sis I missed you. Dad barely let me visit you..." He sighs resting his chin on my shoulder as I hugged him closely. "I missed you to... I love you brother." I said smiling. "Love you to sister." He smiled kissing my forehead like a brother letting go of me. We both waved bye as we go out sperate ways.

I soon got to the dorm room building and walked to the common room freezing seeing a dark haired boy talking to a group of four other people. I shook off the blush that dusted my cheeks as i walk over and sat with them. I found out he was named sero. He was talking to Mina, Bakugou, Denki, and Kirishima.

We soon all started talking, and I noticed Bakugou wouldn't yell when i was near. I've noticed this has been the happiest I've ever been. Sero would keep me laughing and smiling widely.

*Kissing in this part under this maybe a bit more not much*

Soon everyone left the common room but me and sero. I was laying on the couch scrolling through my phone not noticing Sero was in the room. I stopped when i heard foot steps. I pocketed my phone and stood up about to head to the kitchen when i was hugged from behind. I looked and blushed seeing it was Sero.

"Mi amor... I saw you blush at me." He smirked and pulled me in closer to him by my waist. My blush grew. "Yeah i was..." I was smiling nervously. "Ember.... Mi amor will you be mine?" He asked not letting go but looking me in my eyes. I turned my head to look him in the eyes. "Of course I will." I smiled.

He smiled and took me to his room. We walk in as he puts in a movie, and I turn and closed the door. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin gently silently asking permission. I nodded as he gently kissed me closing his eyes as I closed mine. He put a hand on my waist pulling me closer as I put my arms around his neck. I pulled back when he did. "Thats as far as im going to go." Sero smiled and let go picking me up and sitting on the couch. We watch the the movie and soon fall asleep.

(There might be smut in the future chapters idk yet. Dont judge me if there isn't)