Dinner

The class walked out off the school grounds into the city. Ember was in front with her group as they walked to a fancy, but not to fancy restaurant and got a table. Ember smiled and ordered her food as she saw a group in disguise walk in. She smiled and recognized their disguises but the class didn't. The group is made up with; Compress, Shigaraki, Dabi, and Toga. Ember smiled, and nodded at them as they nodded back. They say a couple tables away from them.

"Who you smiling at?" Uraraka tilted her head. Ember snapped back to her class smiling. "Oh! Those are my friends." Ember said sipping her drink. "Then we should invite them over!! Ribbit." Froppy said waving them over as Ember sighed nodding. "Fine. Guys come on over!" Ember called the group as they walked over and sat down. "Hello! We've know ember since she's got her quirk!" Toga said smiling as Dabi elbowed her. "Not since her quirk. Since she's been going to training at a young age. You were thinking about someone else." Dabi said smiling as Ember smiled laughing quietly.

The waiter came over and gave the class their food as she took the group's order. She took their order and started hitting on Denki. Ember started getting jealous watching Denki get uncomfortable. Ember held his hand kissing him deeply as the waiter scoffed and walked away. As Ember pulled back Denki was blushing deeply. "I- That was amazing." Denki said looking at Ember. "Yeah I know." Ember smiled as she gave Dabi a look as he nodded. The class was chattering on about the new villain.

"We haven't gotten your names!! I'm Uraraka!" Uraraka said as the class introduced themselves. "Well I'm Kaen." Dabi said taking a sip of water spying on the waiter. "I'm Chi!" Toga said smiling gazing at Deku. "I'm Dama." Compress said messing with marbles in his pocket. "I'm Suga." Shigaraki said as he ate keeping one finger off of his fork. "Those are cool names. Very friendly." Iida said smiling at them. "Thanks Iida." Compress said nodding at Ember as she smiled. "Well. That was a nice introductory. It is getting late." Ember said as she paid leaving a couple dollar tip. She hugged her friends as she said good bye.

The class went back to the dorm room hanging back out in the dorm common room. "Well now since you met them you guys don't have to worry." Ember smiled as she started doing her nails sitting in between denki's legs on the floor. "Yeah I guess you're right. They are cool." Sero said helping Mina with her nails. "Yeah. I guess." Bakugou said in his pajamas. "They seem like they'll protect you." Kirishima said doing Ember's right hand. "Yeah and if they hurt you we'll be here." Denki said leaning back on the couch. "I'll burn them if they hurt you." Mina said making an acid ball then have it disappear smiling. Soon they turn on TV as Hawks calls Ember. Ember walks into a different room answering.

"Hello?"

"Hi. I heard a waiter made you jealous. Want to get revenge?"

"That sounds nice. I'll meet you soon."

"See ya Ember. Tell the class you're with me. I'll tell Aizawa your with me. Goodbye."

"Alright. See ya."

Ember hung up and got dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants. She walked into the common room. "Hey sorry. Hawks needs me for a patrol. I'll be back later tonight. I promise." Ember said as she smiled. The Bakusquad, and Todoroki we're hesitant but agreed so soon she left heading to the villains base walking in. "Alright. Dabi I need you. Shiggy I need you. Hawks. You can come along." Ember said looking at the three grabbing her disguise. She changed in the bathroom before coming out. "We're getting revenge on the waiter." Ember said smiling evilly. The three nodded as they waited till it gets dark. As soon as it did they went through a portal into the front yard of the restaurant the waiter is still working as she froze looking at them.

Ember walked in as Dabi and Shigaraki walked by her keeping people off as she grabbed the waiters hair dragging her out front while she flaied and screamed. Soon the police got there. Dabi and Shigaraki stood beside her as she held the waiters neck the two boys keeping people away.
"You take one step and she's done." Ember said tightening the grip on the waiters neck. She looked at her name tag. "Huh. Tenshi is it? Pretty name. To bad it's gonna go to waist. Shoot us she'll be no more." She looked at a news camera straight in the middle smiling mischievously. "This people is why you don't hit on other people's man." Ember said her hands heating up as Tenshi screamed.

Warning. A little gory

As her hand heated up Tenshis neck started turning red and bubbling. Tenshi screamed in pain crying out loud. Soon the bubbling got worse as the bubbles popped. As they popped blood came pouring out as Tenshi went limp. Ember let her drop to the ground dead as she flicked the blood off of her hands. "Don't cheat people. Yes they call me Burn. No I don't have multiple quirks. Well. If you call practicing Present Mics quirk an extra quirk guess I do have two. Yes I have an actual quirk that is more then burning people. I should get going." Ember yelled as the three fell through a portal waving to the cameras hero's we're just watching not able to do anything.

They fell through the portal onto the couch. Ember smiled laughing sighing while smiling. "That felt good. I should probably take a break from being with Hawks for a couple days. They may start getting suspicious because everytime I'm gone 'Burn' appears. They may start connecting the dots." Ember sighed as she changed back to her hoodie and sweatpants. Hawks agreed. Ember said her goodbyes. She got back to the dorms walking into Mina's room not realizing it falling asleep on her bed. Mina was working on her homework at her desk watching Ember. She smiled and laughed quietly walking over to her bed snuggling Ember falling asleep.