Questioned

As Ember and Hawks walked into the base Eri came running up. She hugged both of them tightly as Ember had blood on her knuckles. She put them in a tube for Toga putting a lid on it giving it to her. Toga smiled giggling evilly running to her room. Eri yawned as Ember picked her up as she falls asleep. "I guess that's my que to go. I love all of you. Bye bye" Ember waves as she leaves.

She walks through town as kids and parents look at her and Eri. She smiled and waved at them stopping a few times to sign stuff and talk to the civilians. They got back to the dorm common room as Deku took Eri to her bed the Bakusquad awake stopping her. "Why the fuck would you risk your fucking life like that!" Bakugou and the squad was in tears. "That's how pros work. I know it's scary if you guys aren't there with me but you aren't always going to be by my side." Ember smiled as Shinsou was in tears on the couch.

"I know but we want to have you asking as we can please! Please... We don't want to lose you so soon." Denki walked over putting a hand on her shoulder her knuckles still bloody. "I don't think you'll have to worry about me. I took down the 2-..." She stopped before she said more. She smiled yawning. "I'm gonna head to bed alright?" Ember smiled leaving quickly. She walked in her dorm changing into pajamas. She layed on her bed falling asleep.

Bakusquad and Shinsou Pov

"Why'd she say 2nd? I know my quirk made her say she isn't Burn but... What if she broke out of my quirk?" Shinsou stood up taking a breath. "My question is how did she know about the vent? No banks just have their floor plans out on the internet." Mina crossed her arms taking a shaky breath. "Bros what are we doing?! We're talking about our future wife behind her back!" Kiri said mad but upset at the same time. "But... You guys are right. But! Maybe she knew the vent from when she use to be a villain!" Kiri said smiling.

The squad thought for a moment. "Maybe! She probably just said she researched so the pros and civilians don't think of her differently!" Mina smiled getting hope in her eyes. Sero thought for a moment getting hope in his. "Yeah! She'll never go back to being a villain she likes us too much!" Sero smiled as he hugged the group. The group hugged back nodding and agreeing.

Ember's Pov

The next morning I woke up and got in a kind of gothy outfit.

She finished tying her boots as she got a call from a big interview TV company

She finished tying her boots as she got a call from a big interview TV company. She walked out of her room walking to the garden Eri playing with the group.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Yes is this Ember Todoroki?"

"Yes this is her speaking."

"Awesome! We interview pro heroes but I was wondering if you would like to come on today."

"But I'm not a pro hero."