The Secret

As I slowly stopped crying the squad was still at my door. I wiped my face and sighed freezing hearing Todoroki's voice.

"Sis they don't know. It's ok to come out I promise. If they make fun of you I will hurt them. They all understand." Todoroki leaned his forehead against the door with his closed eyes. I took a deep shakey breath as I stood up.

"Give me a minute." I mumbled. I picked out an oversized light purple hoodie with grey sweatpants. I put them on as I heard another knock. "Give me a minute please!" I yelled freezing hearing who was talking.

"Hey I am sorry I reached for your hair teddy bear. I promise I won't do it again." Bakugou said holding back tears well.

"It's fine I promise love." I said as I got my hair in a ponytail leaving my eye uncovered. "Todoroki can you come in for a second?" As I said that the doorknob turned and Todoroki entered. He closed the door behind him. "Do you think they'll make fun of me?" I said holding back more tears.

"Of course they won't. I won't let them got it?" Todoroki cupped my face kissing my forehead in a brotherly way. "I love your blind eye alright? No one will make fun of you." I hugged Todoroki tightly tearing up crying into his shirt. "Thank you brother. I love you." I said as I calmed down. "I love you too. Ready to come out?" He said half smiling holding my hand as I nodded.

I took a deep breath as Todoroki opened the door. I had my eyes closed as the squad hugged me. "Sis it's ok you can show them." Todoroki said in a comforting way smiling softly. I took a deep breath as I opened my eyes. Everyone went silent with their eyes wide. I teared up burying my face in Todoroki's chest. "They all hate me now..." I mumbled into his chest silently crying. "They don't hate you. They're just surprised right?" The group said yes quickly as I felt his left side heat up.

"Mi amor please look at us. We don't hate you I promise." Sero said smiling holding out his hand. I look at it with my good eye gently taking hesitantly letting go of Todoroki. "Well I'll see you guys later. Ember if you need me you know where to find me." Todoroki said as he left where I thought I heard his group of friends. I looked at Sero as he cupped my cheeks.

"Woah it's so cool." Sero said examining it as he was pulled back. "Lay off dude. You're making her uncomfortable." Bakugou said standing in front of me. I took this opportunity to slip away from them heading to a part of the yard with different colored roses. I smiled shivering a little kneeling down and sniffing the roses. I froze as someone put their coat around me.

"It's not manly if you freeze out here." Kirishima smiled. I looked at him and all he had on was a tank top and pants. "But I have a hoodie on? You need your coat more." I said as I tried to hand it to him but he pushed it back to me. "It's alright. I gotta run. Stay safe." He smiled his toothy grin as he ran off somewhere. I pulled the coat on over me as I sighed hearing the group calling for me. "Can I get a few minutes of peace?" I mumbled to myself while heading to the training gym avoiding the group.