53

Qi Feng stared at Ling Ke who was kissed foolishly by him, with a hint of inquiry in his eyes.

 The expression of the other party remained unchanged, as if it was not a kiss, but an ordinary touch.

 But Qi Feng seemed to have noticed something special, and the corner of his mouth raised an indistinguishable arc.

 ——When he kissed Ling Ke just now, Ling Ke's hand suddenly closed, and he maintained a certain strength for the next few seconds, holding him tightly.

 After being flustered for a while, Ling Ke quickly came back to his senses. Just as he was about to ask Qi Feng "what are you doing", he saw Xu Junzhu and Chu Shuangshuang walking from the direction of the bathroom... The scene where

 Qi Feng kissed him just now should have happened to them in the eyes.

 ...So just now, it was also considered acting?

 Ling Ke wanted to be rude, Qi Feng was too involved!

 The two girls walked over with different expressions, and when they got in front of them, Qi Feng had already let go of Ling Ke.

 "Shall we go to the movies?" Qi Feng turned to face them, and Ling Ke held his breath in his chest alone, blowing his hair out.

 Xu Junzhu has been abroad for three years, and he is a little outdated in domestic entertainment activities. He doesn't even know how to book movie tickets in advance with apps or discount websites.

 There were already a lot of people going out to spend on New Year's Day. After looking around, there were only two domestic romance movies left with vacant seats, and the seats were not very good. Four people scored points and sat in the front and back rows.

 Everyone was helpless, the movie theaters were here, and they had to leave without watching, let alone go to other places where they didn't know what to play.

 When Xu Junzhu was buying tickets, Ling Ke and Qi Feng went to buy coffee, and at the checkout Ling Ke snatched the order: "Let me treat them." Although he came to act with Qi Feng, at least he was acting as

 Qi Feng's boy. My friend, if you can afford some money, it's a face for Qi Feng.

 When going back, Qi Feng happily handed the girls the two cups of latte they asked for, bragging, "Ling Ke bought it!"

 Ling Ke: "..."

 Xu Junzhu and Chu Shuang thanked each other, and after the four of them entered the arena, they sat down two by two before Ling Ke put on his glasses.

 Just when Xu Junzhu turned around, he was startled, and said with a smile, "You look much more handsome with glasses."

 Qi Feng was proud when he heard that the person he liked was praised, and took the opportunity to hold Ling Ke's hand...

 Xu Junzhu said speechlessly He pursed his lips and turned his head.

 Not long after the film started, Qi Feng's hand was withdrawn. Ling Ke thought that he was at ease, but unexpectedly, Qi Feng raised that hand and put his arm around his shoulder, and held him with the other hand. This caused Ling Ke to lean on one of Qi Feng's arms, and one of his hands was pulled over, slanting on the opponent's leg... The posture was so intimate that it was weird.

 Ling Ke froze and didn't dare to move. He had never been so close to Qi Feng in a waking state like this moment...

 After ten minutes, Qi Feng seemed to have hyperactivity again, and the fingers of one hand were unconscious on his shoulder. lightly, playing with his fingers with the other hand.