62

Seeing that Qi Feng connected the phone, Ling Ke lost his mind and said that he wanted to go home.

 "Why do you want to go back all of a sudden?" Ling Ke frowned.

 Qi Feng faltered, only said that something happened at home, but did not give specific reasons.

 Ling Ke was a little worried, feeling that Qi Feng was acting weird these days.

 Ling Kewu had dinner by himself at noon, and then received a call from Jiang Ying, asking him if he had time to have dinner together in the evening.

 It was not easy for Ling to refuse the invitation of the elders to dinner, but he wondered why it was not Qi Feng who asked about it, but Jiang Ying himself.

 But he soon knew why.

 Jiang Ying asked: "Did you and Qi Feng get into an awkward situation?"

 Ling Ke was stunned: "No."

 Jiang Ying: "The kid doesn't know what's going on, I just asked him to ask you to come to dinner, and he said he wanted to call you." Let me make the call myself, I thought you had an argument with him..."

 Ling Ke: "..."

 Jiang Ying: "It's fine if there is no quarrel, I will ask the driver at home to pick you up in a while, get ready and remember to pay attention to the phone. "

 Although there was no quarrel, Qi Feng's attitude was very different from his previous enthusiasm, which made Ling Ke feel sympathetic.

 Over there, Jiang Ying hung up the phone and looked at her youngest son, who had been listening all the time, feeling helpless and funny—she was obviously very concerned, but she still pretended to be calm.

 "The call is ready." Jiang Ying shook the phone in her hand.

 "Oh..." Qi Feng lowered his head to play with his mobile phone, feeling anxious for a while, Ling Ke will see his brother when he comes, what should he do...

 "Aren't you going to pick it up together?" Jiang Ying asked.

 Qi Feng sat cross-legged on the sofa, unable to get up: "It's fine for the driver to go alone."

 Jiang Ying: "..." So it's really a couple who quarreled and couldn't let it go?

 After a while, Qi Yu came down from upstairs.

 He arrived last night. It was too late at that time, and he didn't have time to tell Qi Feng. When he woke up in the morning and called the other party, he was wearing casual clothes at home in the morning. Dressed in a more formal dress.

 As soon as Qi Feng looked up, he saw Qi Yu wearing his favorite coat, and jumped up anxiously on the spot: "Wow! Why are you wearing my clothes!" Qi Yu glanced at the clothes on his body

 strangely : "Why are you so excited? These clothes are very special?"

 Qi Feng: "...don't you have any clothes yourself!"

 Qi Yu walked over and sat on the sofa: "I will come back for two weeks, you have all the clothes, I Why do you want to bring it?"

 He took it for granted, as if everything about Qi Feng belonged to him, and the two of them did not distinguish between you and me.

 Qi Feng shouted: "My boyfriend will come later

 , what should I do if I admit my mistake!" Sneered, "If I really snatch it, then he is not worthy of your liking, is he?"

 Qi Yu's words just hit Qi Feng's Achilles heel, and made him so angry that he almost exploded. She is a mother, and she doesn't know what to scold, so she can only walk away in the end.