4

.

 Ling Ke sat restlessly in the back row of the multi-purpose hall, watching the temporary pairings of gifted scholars and beauties performing one after another. The well-coordinated ones made people applaud, while the messy ones made people feel embarrassed.

 The host of the talent show also announces the results on the spot. Those who perform poorly will not be given a second chance and will be eliminated directly. It is embarrassingly cruel.

 There was a temporary pair of men and women performing singing and speeches, but the girl among them was not good enough and frequently made mistakes that hindered the boy. When the host announced the result that they were eliminated together, the boy protested unbearably: "I don't think this is right. Fair!"

 The host who Jiang Ying called "Teacher Wang" asked, "Where is it unfair?"

 The boy said angrily, "I can do better with another person."

 The girl also felt very guilty, drooping her head, all I'm about to cry.

 The students were whispering in the audience, as if they were all sympathizing with the boy who was imprisoned. Unexpectedly, Teacher Wang asked a young host next to him to come on stage and talk to the girl who was about to cry. While interviewing Ling Ke, Li Xuan rushed to the bathroom temporarily.

 Li Xuan came to the stage and said to the girl: "Don't be nervous, let's talk casually."

 She was quite restrained at first, but she was guided by Li Xuan for a while before she relaxed slowly. Speaking of which, the girl burst out a few golden sentences again and again.

 In less than five minutes, Li Xuan came down, and the boy next to him stood there watching the whole process with envy and embarrassment, but the trial against him was not over yet.

 Teacher Wang tapped the table with a pen, looked at him with a half-smile and said, "See? The host is not a stage for a personal show, but to pay attention to matching. Your partner made a mistake. Not only are you incapable of saving the scene, you also Let the other party be embarrassed and panicked, do you think this brings out your excellence? No, this just exposes your relatively self-centered shortcomings, which is why we eliminated you, is there any problem?" Among the people

 present The oldest was only fourteen or fifteen years old, and was shocked after hearing Mr. Wang's harsh comments.

 They are all talented. They are either the apples of the eye in their families or the darlings of the school. To be selected means that they are dragons and phoenixes. How could they ever suffer such kind of disrespect?

 The boy's face turned red and pale, and he ran off the stage in a fit of anger, slammed the door and left without looking back.

 Teacher Wang shook his head and sighed, "You're not polite at all, you're spoiled."

 At this moment, Ling Ke heard some girls in the front row whispering.

 He turned his head and saw that after the boy ran out, another one came in just outside.

 The man was dressed in casual attire, with one hand in his trouser pocket and the other holding a violin. After entering the door, he glanced around indifferently.

 Ling Ke was taken aback for a moment, and after seeing the other party's face clearly, he froze in a daze!

 ...Qi Feng?

 The girls whispered because he was very handsome. Even though all the people present here were one-in-a-million handsome men and women, they were still compared to him—not only because of his appearance, but also because of his temperament.