11

when you reach your feet It's not too late to start being friends.

 After clinking glasses, Qi Feng started rambling again, as if he had endless things to say.

 Ling Ke didn't find it annoying, but rather enjoyed this feeling.

 Due to Ling Ke's own personality problems, he can't say a few words when interacting with others. Before others open their hearts to him, they will be the first to retreat because of his "coldness".

 It's rare to have someone like Qi Feng who is not afraid of embarrassment and cold treatment, even if he doesn't get a response, he can sing a one-man show for a long time by himself.

 Qi Feng's voice is neither irritable nor slow, like a relaxed string, pulling a melodious tune, and like the whispering of a sympathizer, it makes people feel like spring breeze.

 Ling Ke couldn't help thinking of Jiang Ying who he met on the TV station five years ago, and wondered if Qi Feng had inherited his mother's good genes.

 After the meal, the two slowly swayed back.

 Passing by a convenience store, Qi Feng went to buy a bunch of iced mineral water and drinks.

 He said that he was thirsty and would feel uncomfortable if he didn't drink two or three liters of water a day, especially in this scorching summer. The two had just eaten spicy hotpot again. Qi Feng said that he had to continue to replenish water, otherwise he would die.

 Ling Ke was so teased by him that he couldn't help laughing, and when he followed into the convenience store, he saw the tissues by the counter, and for some reason, he bought two packs.

 Back in the dormitory, the last roommate hadn't shown up yet, presumably he wouldn't be here today, and Xie Qibao and his family lived in the hotel and wouldn't come back.

 Only then did Ling Ke react belatedly—he and Qi Feng were the only ones in the dormitory tonight.

 On the first night of the reunion with the person who had a crush on him for five years, he was alone and sleeping in the same room...

 what the fuck is the difference between this and opening a room! ?

 Compared to Ling Ke's inner mess, Qi Feng didn't seem to care about it.

 That's right, in the eyes of normal people, what's wrong with two straight men sleeping in a dormitory? Across the dormitory building, I don’t know how many rooms there are two straight men who are "treating each other honestly" and living in peace.

 Ling Ke took a few deep breaths and forced himself to calm down.

 Qi Feng turned on the air conditioner, put down the suitcase to pack up, Ling Ke took advantage of this time to go to the bathroom first.

 When taking a shower, Ling Ke couldn't help being excited when he thought that Qi Feng was only separated from him by a door...

 After

 a quick vent, Ling Ke felt that he was in a daze, completely hopeless!

 Afterwards, I flushed with cold water for more than ten minutes to ensure that there was no smell left in the bathroom before I put on my clothes and opened the door to go out.

 Qi Feng opened both boxes, and all the luggage was emptied out, spreading messily all over the table and floor, with a pile of freshly emptied mineral water bottles beside it.

 The originally clean dormitory was tossed by him like this, it seemed like it was robbed.

 Ling Ke wiped his head and asked, "What are you doing? How did you make it like this?"