19

The old mother Tuogu chatted with Qi Qiurui for a few more words, and the two went back to the dormitory first.

 After all, there are people coming and going at the entrance of the cafeteria, and it is not a problem to stand there all the time and be surrounded by crowds.

 As a result, as soon as the two entered the dormitory, they saw Xie Qibao and his mother there.

 "Hey, are you back?" Mama Xie greeted Qi Feng and Ling Ke warmly.

 There was a parent of a classmate, and the two of them couldn't let it go, so they nodded in greeting, and then sat at their desks and played computer games quietly on the Internet.

 Qi Qiurui added Ling Ke's new WeChat account, and sent a message after a while: "By the way, I was looking for you yesterday to ask if you are interested in participating in the school media in advance?" Ling Ke: "What is the school media

 ? Is there a student union?"

 Qi Qiurui: "It's not the same. The student union is the student union, and the school media is the school media. Students of our School of Journalism, freshmen, have to choose a school media to participate in, such as school newspapers, news websites, and school media. These are the school internship certificates, which must be handed in before graduation."

 Ling Ke: "Oh, that's it."

 Qi Qiurui: "By the way, please help me to ask Qi Feng, you two have good looks, and in the future, it will definitely be the competition of major clubs and organizations. I am the deputy head of the editorial department of the school website, so of course I have to act first. [smirk]"

 Ling Ke made a smiling face, and turned his head to tell Qi Feng about it.

 Qi Feng knew more about the media system than Ling Ke, and he understood after listening to him: "Ask senior sister, what other departments are there besides the editorial department."

 Ling Ke read to the record sent by Qi Qiurui: "The reporter department , photography department, network department, technology department..."

 Qi Feng asked: "What does the network department do? Can it manage the school forum?"

 Hearing the "school forum", Ling Ke was startled and asked Qi Qiurui, who said, "Yes, but Freshmen who just joined the club don’t have any management rights, what do you want to do? You don’t want to delete posts on the forum, do you?”

 Ling Ke's guess coincided with Qi Qiurui's, but before he had time to clarify whether he was Qi Feng who asked the question, Qi Qiurui sent another message.

 "Are you still concerned about gossip posts? There's no need, everyone knows it's a joke. Liang Ruixi and Zhou Yan have been gossiped on the forum for several years, and now they have found girlfriends." Liang

 Ruixi Ling Ke has already heard his name, he is the current school student of F University, but he has never heard of "Zhou Yan".

 Ling Ke asked: "Who is Zhou Yan?"

 Qi Qiurui: "The president of the student union of the law school, Liang Ruixi's classmate. Zhou Yan's girlfriend is the head of our school's media network department, and the head often wears a vest to write about his boyfriend on forums. And Liang Ruixi's CP jokes!"

 Ling Ke was shocked, how could he still have this kind of operation?

 He asked: "So you girls know it's not true, so you still make jokes?"

 Qi Qiurui seemed sure that he and Qi Feng had no affair, and said: "Of course, there are so many gays in the world! Just kidding, No one will take it seriously, all the girls are like this, teasing, who doesn’t want to monopolize your relationship? And joining the cp is also a benefit only for handsome guys, if you are ugly, no matter how ambiguous you are, no one will flirt.”