20

During the past few days of military training, everyone was exhausted from being abused during the day, and when they returned to the dormitory after dismissal, almost everyone fell asleep after taking a shower.

 Of course, some people go to bed without washing—such as Xie Qibao.

 In the dormitory, you have to queue up to take a shower, and whoever grabs the bathroom first will take a shower first. If you can’t wait, you can only go to the public bathroom at the end of the corridor to take a group bath.

 Ling Ke and Qi Feng definitely won't go to the group bath, so they always go back to the dormitory as soon as possible, and finish the bath quickly one after the other.

 But Xie Qibao is very procrastinating. He often waits until the first person has finished washing before he comes back slowly. When he sees that there is a queue, he doesn’t bother to wash. He doesn’t change his clothes. Sleep in seconds under the bed tent.

 If Xie Qibao lived alone, no one would take care of him without taking a bath for a year.

 But the dormitory is a public space, and the four big boys sweated all day, and they can't smell the smell of taking off their clothes. If they don't take a shower, the windows are closed and the air conditioner is turned on—that's so sour!

 Therefore, when Xie Qibao still planned to sleep without taking a shower on the third day, Gao Junfei couldn't bear it!

 As the representative of the boys' class committee in Class (1) of the Department of Journalism, Gao Junfei also serves as the head of dormitory 412. He is responsible for maintaining the sanitation of the dormitory, and it is even more necessary to maintain the quality of his sleep——Xie Qibao no longer takes a bath, and He was going to be smoked to death when he was sleeping on the bed! ! !  So, as soon as Xie Qibao came back that day, he was drooping his head and was about to climb into the bed. Gao Junfei grabbed him like a

 chicken and dragged him into the bathroom. He stripped off his clothes and roared, "Wash!"

Ling Ke and Qi Feng, who were already lying on the upper bunk, could only hear a series of screams from the bathroom, and Gao Junfei's unmoved roar and reprimand: "I, a northerner, takes a bath every day! You alone Southerners are so embarrassed not to wash it! Do you know what you smell like now! The vegetables in the pickle jar are even more fragrant than yours! Are you going to smell me to death so that I can inherit my property? Ah?..." Xie Qibao

 started He also cursed a few words because of the shock, but neither the language nor the voice had the momentum of Gao Junfei.

 Ling Ke heard Xie Qibao yell "You care about me so much" in the middle, but was covered back by Gao Junfei's more brutal sentence "You fucking have the ability to call your mother to sue".

 Then, Xie Qibao cried, cursing at the same time, the mandarin was mixed with the local dialect that no one could understand, both sad and unconvinced.

 "Cry ass cry! Are you still a man?" Gao Junfei roared, and then heard a heavy "pa" sound, with the unique echo in the bathroom, shaking Qi Feng and Ling Ke at the same time. There was a shock.

 ……hand? No, the sound is a bit crisp.

 A second later, Xie Qibao wailed in an unbelievable voice and told them what the "snap" was: "You actually spanked my ass! I—Mom—has never spanked my ass! Ah! Gao Junfei, you bastard !Ah...! Woo..." Then she continued to cry in a voice that seemed to be dying.

 Ling Ke and Qi Feng: "..."

 Gao Junfei was amused by his accusation that sang and sighed three times, and his whole expression of pretending to be fierce was completely broken. While continuing to spray him with water, he said, "If your mother didn't tell you I'll take care of you, you think I'm willing to take care of you, rookie."