3

Ling Ke originally thought that he and Qi Feng were two lines that would never meet again. Unexpectedly, not long after that, he met Qi Feng again.

 Four months after he joined Qi Feng's q'q, the municipal TV station held a talent show campaign for elementary and middle school students, inviting students from all primary and secondary schools in the city to nominate students to participate. Have the opportunity to be cultivated as a small host.

 It is said that it is necessary to be famous as early as possible. Parents who have expectations for their children are very excited when they hear about this event. The teachers of the school also pay special attention to it. After all, students can improve the reputation of their school after being on TV.

 Ling Ke, as the only student in the class who has learned the piano and passed the amateur tenth grade, is also included in the school's admission requirements.

 But to be honest, Ling Ke didn't want to go. He didn't learn the piano for performance, and he was quite afraid of going on stage, but Ling's father and Ling mother felt that since he had met the registration requirements, the opportunity should not be wasted. Not bad.

 Half a month later, Ling Ke went to the TV station with three other school alumni.

 Among the three were a girl who studied ballet, a girl who played the erhu, and a boy who sang bel canto.

 The ballet girl is the school girl of their school, a class higher than Ling Ke, and she must be the host of the school's various cultural and artistic activities. She looks sweet and can speak well. But they are much more confident than Lingke.

 After the three of them arrived at the TV station, they were arranged for the first round of interviews. They were interviewed by a host who often appeared on TV. This was an extremely exciting thing for students who had never been in contact with entertainment stars. .

 Some students who successfully completed the interview came out and told them that it was not difficult at all just to chat with the host.

 When it was Ling Ke's turn, he walked towards interview room No. 2 nervously. When he entered the door, he passed a very beautiful girl who was sobbing with red eyes, as if she was crying.

 Ling Ke was slightly taken aback, and walked slowly in, only to hear the interviewer not far away shaking his head and sighing to the staff next to him: "It's a pity, the appearance quality is very good, but the psychological quality is too poor." The man saw Ling Ke Come in, the voice quickly lowered.

 Ling Ke's heart started beating wildly in an instant, and he understood that although it was just a few words with the interviewer, in the process, students who were not strong in coping skills or good-looking would be eliminated in advance.

 After realizing this, Ling Ke knew that a socially handicapped person like himself was doomed.

 Just as he was about to take his seat, a beautiful woman in white business attire pushed the door in from the other side of the interview room: "Li Xuan, what's the end of this?" The

 host who was called stood up: "Hey, Sister Jiang, there are three or four more, it’s almost over, you just come, help me to interview for me, I want to go to the bathroom.” The beauty smiled helplessly,

 said “Go” and leaned in , took his place.

 Ling Ke looked at her, feeling a little surprised. She was Jiang Ying, the host of the financial channel of the municipal TV station. Ling's father watched financial programs every day, so Ling Ke recognized her at a glance.

 At this time, I saw with my own eyes that Jiang Ying was more beautiful and more temperamental than on TV, but Ling Ke didn't have the heart to appreciate the beauty, and he was so nervous that his palms were sweating.