22

After the weekend, the new study life is in full swing.

 There are only three professional courses in the first year of the Department of Journalism, namely Chinese Journalism History, Media Literacy and News Interview.

 But as a student of a prestigious school who is pursuing the future, the four years of university have never been easy.

 Because they not only have to learn how to be a journalist, but also compete comprehensively in all aspects such as eloquence, emotional intelligence, communication organization, and knowledge reserve.

 The moment they stepped into the gate of this school, a new journey had already begun.

 On the first day of class, more than 100 students from four classes in two similar majors gathered together.

 However, what was interesting was not the content of the class, nor the teacher, but the girls who lined up outside the classroom to hand Qi Feng a love letter after class.

 They didn't block people downstairs in the dormitory because there are hundreds of people in a dormitory, and no one can tell when Qi Feng will go upstairs or down, so it's better to take the initiative to attack than to wait and see.

 Someone might ask, why no love letter was sent to Ling Ke.

 In fact, there are, but compared with Qi Feng, it is almost negligible.

 After all, there is a gap between the titles of the two, and the admirers of the school grass come from the whole school after all, while the department grass is just one of the colleges and departments, and the scope is relatively small.

 Although Ling Ke is also well-known in the forum, it is far inferior to Qi Feng who has been selected as the school grass, especially when the previous school grass was still in the senior year of the school, the new school grass took its place, and the people who eat melons He was delighted to hear about this explosive point, and almost overnight, Qi Feng's name and photo had already spread throughout the campus.

 After a few days of fermentation, some of the girls brainwashed by love novels are ready to move, coupled with the gossip materials that have been popping up in the forum these days, as well as the analysis of Qi Feng's dress, let everyone know that Qi Feng is more than just a girl. Handsome and rich... This news made the gold diggers among the girls even more impatient.

 Therefore, the girls who firmly believed that "love needs to be actively fought for" checked the school schedule of the journalism department, and waited at the spot where Qi Feng would definitely appear after class, in an attempt to create a chance encounter.

 It’s just that I didn’t expect that there were so many people with the same ideas, and the chance meeting turned into a group confession. This spectacle was staged on the first day of the Department of Journalism.

 Qi Feng returned to the dormitory with a bunch of love letters in his arms, completely dazed.

 Even if he is "rich in experience", he has never seen such a swarming pursuit. It is like a swarm...

 This made him dare not sit in the front row in class in the future, so he could only rely on the entrance and exit, pack up his things and run after class Moreover, he was afraid that he would cause Ling Ke to follow him and hide in Tibet, so he always ran first alone.

 However, even if Qi Feng didn't run alone, Ling Ke would still keep some distance from him.

 Because since they came back from watching the movie that weekend, both of them seem to have some tacit and subtle feelings about the interaction in the theater bathroom.