34

When Qi Feng arrived, the three of them had already had a good meal, and they made a special trip to wait for him to answer the mystery of the girl's identity.

 After Qi Feng sat down, he struggled for a moment before confessing: "She is my classmate in high school." "

 Damn it, is it true?" Xie Qibao was shocked, "But didn't you say that the only person who took the F university exam with you was alone? "

 That's the person..." Qi Feng said with difficulty, "I didn't recognize her at first because...she has completely changed." It took them a while to

 understand what Qi Feng said, "Changed." What does it mean.

 Especially Xie Qibao, when he heard this description, he thought of the other party's abnormally large eyes and stiff expression.

 "Has she had plastic surgery?" Gao Junfei couldn't help asking.

 "Well..." Qi Feng's face showed some fatigue, "She said, she did it for me..." After saying this, he sighed, closed his eyes and rubbed the center of his brows, not wanting to continue Say more.

 Everyone also felt that Qi Feng was under a little bit of pressure, they looked at each other in blank dismay, and were no longer deeply interested.

 Gao Junfei got up and urged Xie Qibao to go back to the dormitory, wanting to leave the rest of the time to Qi Feng and Ling Ke, but before leaving, Xie Qibao asked Ling Ke if he wanted to go together, and almost slapped Gao Junfei on the back of the head speechlessly. superior.

 Fortunately, Qi Feng called Ling Ke to stop in time: "Stay with me for a while, I have something to tell you."

 Gao Junfei took advantage of the situation and said, "That's okay, let's take a step first."

 However, after Gao Junfei and the others left, Qi Feng But Feng didn't say anything to Ling Ke.

 He rested his elbows on the table, propped his face with his knuckles, and didn't know what he was thinking...

 "Are you hungry?" Ling Ke couldn't wait any longer, and asked, "Would you like to eat something first?

 " ?" Qi Feng looked up at him and nodded, "Okay."

 After Ling Ke got up, he felt Qi Feng's eyes following him again, which made him nervous and a little confused.

 He bought an optional set meal for Qi Feng, and also made a bowl of winter melon pork rib soup, and brought it back to the table.

 Qi Feng looked at the dishes on the dinner plate, he liked every one of them, and then smiled. Although the smile was a little tired, the whole person looked relaxed.

 Ling Ke just sat in front of Qi Feng, quietly watching him eat.

 Qi Feng's eating posture is very elegant. Usually, when the two of them eat, he still likes to talk, but when he talks, he doesn't let his mouth have something. He always says to take two bites at a time, which makes him eat very slowly. It was Ling Ke who finished eating first and waited for him.

 But today, Qi Feng didn't say anything, just one chopstick after another, and he finished eating quickly.

 Ling Ke could tell that Qi Feng didn't speak because he had something on his mind, and he didn't know how to speak now, or he simply didn't want to speak again.

 But he doesn't care, Qi Feng is willing to let him accompany him, and he will accompany him, he likes to stay with Qi Feng, even if the two of them just sit quietly, relatively silent, it can make him feel a little warm and sweet smell.