47

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(47)

    After a flash, he walked to his side and slowly explained the things outside.

    Jiang Qi listened to him as he walked.

    In addition to several major forces, there are many small forces Tang Chen carefully explained one by one, the more he listened to Jiang Qi, the more he felt that something was wrong. Didn't the original book say that Tang Hao was in the Haotian School? Isn't Haotianzong very famous? Why didn't the other party mention a few words about Haotianzong?

    "Little Chengzi, do you know Haotianzong?"

    It was the first time Tang Chen was called so intimately by someone he had a crush on, and with flushed cheeks, he coughed dryly and said, "Cough, senior... this junior never I haven't heard of Haotianzong."

    Jiang Qi lowered his eyes and thought.

    Tang Chen: "Senior... Haotianzong is very important to senior?"

    Jiang Qi glanced at him, and lied without blushing at all: "No, I just think this name is very nice, let's see if anyone has adopted this name."

    Damn the system! Even the Haotian School has not been established! Not to mention the target character of the Raiders! ! I don't know which time period he was teleported to!

    "Oh..." Tang Chen nodded, secretly remembering the name in his heart.

    After Tang Chen took Jiang Qi out of the forest, Jiang Qi wanted to understand the situation in this world, so he waved goodbye to him.

    Tang Chen looked at his back, staring at the shadow under his feet in disappointment.

    I don't know when I will be able to see my senior again...

    Haotianzong...

    Jiang

    Qi has picked up his cultivation again. Fortunately, this continent is full of aura. Can not be more familiar.

    He was practicing and playing in this continent. Jiang Qi wandered around for an unknown amount of time, until he heard the news of Haotianzong, he stopped thinking about continuing to travel, and walked in the direction of Haotianzong.

    Anyway, he's had enough. ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

    ……

    When Tang Chen saw the young man appearing in front of his eyes, his first reaction was not unbelievable, but indeed so.

    When he established the sect, he would have the idea of ​​seeing each other again.

    But Jiang Qi was much more surprised. He said that he heard Tang Chen's name so familiar at the beginning, but now when he saw him here, he suddenly remembered the great-grandfather of the protagonist, Tang Hao's grandfather, who seemed to be called Tang Chen

    ... With familiar people, Jiang Qi was not restrained, and smiled, "So it's you."

    "Senior, still remember me?!" Tang Chen was overjoyed, and stepped forward, suddenly feeling that he was too excited and behaved improperly. Well, he blushed and explained: "I, I mean... It's been a long time, senior..."

    Jiang Qi didn't notice something was wrong, even if he did, he subconsciously ignored it, and smiled: "Long time no see, by the way, I see Your place is nice, I wonder if you can let me borrow it for a while?"