39

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(39)

    What are you up to. "

    Qiao Feng saw that his eyes were sincere, and he didn't seem to be fake. Besides, what if he was misunderstood again? At most, he didn't know people well.

    "Okay. "

    ...

    It turns out that Ma Dayuan, the deputy leader of the Beggar Gang, died because of Qiao Feng's famous stunt "Locking the Throat", and only the Murong family's stunt "Fighting Stars". , went to visit Murong Fu at Yanziwu outside Gusu City, but after he arrived here, after preliminary investigation, he doubted this inference. Before he could find out the reason, he met Duan Yu here. Duan Yu

    heard After finishing, he said trustingly: "I believe that big brother will find out the truth!

    Qiao Feng's tough outline softened a lot, "Good brother! " "

    Duan Yu smiled inwardly, he didn't want to be a good brother.

    Duan Yu followed Qiao Feng, and the bill collector stared at their backs, wanting to cry without tears. Boss, I'm sorry. The man ran away! The QAQ

    two arrived in Wuxi, Qiao Feng walked in front awkwardly, always felt that something was wrong with the eyes of the second brother, was it an illusion

    ? After seeing the harmonious and happy atmosphere between the two, Duan Yu was about to teach these people a lesson for preventing him from picking up men, but Qiao Feng stopped him and said that these people were his gangsters. The gangsters who didn't know that he had escaped told

    Qiao Feng that someone broke into Dayi Splitting the helm, with great skill, Qiao Feng and Duan Yu rushed to find that the intruders were four people from Yanziwu (Bao Budong, A Zhu, Wang Yuyan, Abi), Duan Yu glanced at the four of them, and stayed at Wang Yuyan's place for a while , looked away again.

    In my heart: I look pretty good, but it's a pity that I can't compare with my mother, and he likes men.

    Then the storm in Yanziwu and the four elders of the Beggar Clan, Song Xi, Chen Wu, came to the scene, and the two sides fought each other.

    Duan Yu pushed Qiao Feng's chest with his elbow, and said casually: "What? Don't stop it? Can you bear the two sides killing each other?"

    Cannibalism? Qiao Feng frowned, how could the second brother use this word? Does he know anything? He turned his head to look at the young man again, but he didn't find anything wrong, and laughed in his heart that he was a little bit like an underdog.

    In fact, through the investigation of his subordinates, Duan Yu, who knew everything, stared at the perfect body in front of him.

    Such a strong body must be able to function well. (=w=)

    Qiao Feng didn't know he was thinking about this, he was worried about changes in the gang, and he didn't want to have an enmity with Yanziwu before finding out the truth. up.

    Wang Yuyan sighed secretly, knowing that today is nothing to do, she turned to Qiao Feng and said, "Since today's matter is a misunderstanding, can we let these three leave first?"

    Qiao Feng said: "The three can do what they want."

    At this time, Suddenly, an elegant-looking beggar walked out of the Dongshou beggar gang, and said with a straight face: "I want to report to the leader, the vengeance of the tragic death of the deputy leader Ma has not yet been avenged, how can the leader let the enemy go so casually?" ?” These few words seem to be quite polite, but the look is aggressive, without the slightest courtesy of subordinates. It should be one of the most treacherous villains in Tianlong - Quan Guanqing.