32

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(32)

    True love [Looking forward])

    Yu threw 3 landmines (by the way, little angel, have you considered adding a word Zhou in front of Yu! [serious face])?

    Mo Ranqingyiyan threw 1 mine and 1 grenade? (Xiao Mo I’m so enthusiastic every time~ I’m so happy (づ ̄? 3 ̄)づ hugging and gnawing hard)

    Roubaozi rolls and throws a mine (baozi, let’s meet again, by the way, you really don’t consider changing the buns into dumplings Is it (*′?з?'*)吃?)

    Mo Ruo Ansheng* threw 2 landmines (newcomers, new atmosphere, new Maotuanzi, please bully her well (づ ̄?3 ̄)づ【Huh , it seems that something is wrong, forget it, it’s all the same.]     )

    ?

Touch her little hands? ^▽^? ╰( ̄ω ̄o) [touch head]

    ☆, Yitian Tulongji 6

    "Xiaoqi, where did you get these things from?" Zhang Cuishan changed the subject and pointed at Said the martial arts cheats in the corner.

    Jiang Qi glanced at it casually, and said indifferently: "Oh, what kind of garbage, when we used to eat meat, they were put in the stomachs of animals." After finishing speaking, he pouted aggrievedly, "It's not good at all. Eat."

    Garbage...

    The corners of Zhang Cuishan's mouth twitched, if the martial arts people know that these priceless treasures are called garbage, and still despise them as bad, he doesn't know how he feels.

    But that's not what makes it cute, is it?

    As soon as this thought came out, he froze for a moment. What happened to the sudden sweetness in his heart? (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴

    Little, little other is still a child...

    So, the emotion that was about to burst out was forcibly suppressed in his heart.

    Zhang Cuishan shook his head, put his thoughts out of his head, found out the internal skills and mental methods from a pile of martial arts cheats in the corner, explained to Jiang Qi how to practice, and then did a demonstration by himself, and the two practiced together in the same place.

    After practicing, it was getting late, Zhang Cuishan took all the martial arts cheats back and put them away.

    For the next time, the two concentrated on studying the cheats. Fortunately, there was enough time, and they were not in a hurry to learn on days when there were no outsiders to disturb them.

    Jiang Qi, who was exposed to this thing for the first time, seemed very interested. Without Zhang Cuishan's urging, he practiced excitedly. If he didn't remember to eat, he might not be able to get out of the practice all day long.

    Zhang Cuishan felt a little depressed about this.

    Xiaoqi doesn't pay much attention to him now.

    I really want to tear up that cheat book.

    Fortunately, the effect of Jiang Qi's desperation is remarkable, his martial arts are advancing rapidly, Xie Xun sighed more than once, Xiao Qi is a martial arts genius.

    Xie Xun knew that Jiang Qi was learning martial arts, but he always thought that it was Zhang Cuishan who taught the internal strength moves of the Wudang School, but he didn't know that he was practicing the lost martial arts such as the Nine Yin Manual and Dugu Nine Swords.