02

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(2)

    collapse.

    Jiang Qi touched his lips and said, "Actually, Nanjiro, you don't have to be so hungry." "     Who is hungry

    ?!     " What's going on with this coaxing tone!"     Jiang Qi threw himself into his arms, wrapped his arms around his neck, spread his legs across his waist, and sat on his lap, "I'm not lying." In Echizen Nanjiro's astonished eyes, he directly kissed him passionately.     "Hmm..."     From being overwhelmed at the beginning to gradually becoming addicted to it, Echizen Nanjiro slipped his hands towards his buttocks unconsciously...     The author has something to say: The stupid author is so shy~     ☆, Prince of Tennis 4     The next morning Echizen Minamijiro opened his eyes, and Jiang Qi's almost perfect face was imprinted in front of his eyes. He sighed and thought, even the creator is partial to him.     To be honest, Echizen Nanjiro has never seen anyone more beautiful than Jiang Qi, but he has seen more sexy and mature women, as can be seen from the photo album that is still on the ground last night. He has always liked women! ! But, but... Although he didn't make it to the end with Xiaoqi last night, he touched and kissed him several times! !     Thinking of last night, Echizen Nanjiro blushed again, he can guarantee that if he lifts the quilt now, the red marks all over Jiang Qi's body will be exposed! He once again thought regretfully, alas, why isn't Xiao Qi a girl?     Watching and watching, as time went by, Echizen Nanjiro looked at Jiang Qi with deeper eyes, staring at Jiang Qi's ruddy lips, he swallowed his saliva, the little other should not wake up so soon, then... Then he, a kiss won't be a problem, right...?

    Just a kiss...

    As he thought about it, his body tensed and involuntarily leaned over, and when he was about to seal it, he felt the eyes beside him move, and he quickly stepped back, his body stiffened, not daring to move.

    "En~ Nanjiro?" As soon as he woke up, he saw a honey-colored chest, his cheeks became hot, and he felt his body stiffen in front of him, Jiang Qi was very puzzled.

    Echizen Nanjiro turned around, covered his nose, he was dying, so tempting~ I am obviously a straight man! ! Straight man! ! ! I like cute girl paper!

    Can you tell me who took advantage of Xiao Qi to kiss him just now? →_→

    Echizen Nanjiro thinks about hearing Xiaoqi’s voice calling him full of temptation just now... It seems to listen to it again...

    When Echizen Nanjiro was struggling, Jiang Qi also woke up completely, and couldn’t help but look at him funny On the back, I deliberately walked around behind him with my hand, holding the part that every man would turn up in the morning, and at the same time whispered in his ear: "Nanjiro, it's hard~"

    This goblin!

    Echizen Nanjiro let out a muffled snort, how could he, who is so young, be able to bear such a stimulus? She turned over abruptly and pressed Jiang Qi, who was doing bad things, under her body, and kissed his moist lips that had been peeping at him for a long time!

    "Hmph~" Jiang Qi snorted in enjoyment.

    Echizen Nanjiro paused and kissed more fiercely. Damn, I'm straight! Echizen Nanjiro, who kept kissing Jiang Qi, thought so. →_→

    The two helped each other to masturbate, and Nanjiro beat the head of the bed in a broken state.

    Mom, I'm definitely straight!