17

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(17)

    head. Naturally, there was a long silence, and finally he said helplessly: "Okay! I choose yes!"

    [Suggest the host to attack Qin Shiwang Yingzheng. 】

    Jiang Qi wondered: "Why? Isn't it enough to just capture the protagonist's father and give birth to the protagonist?! As far as I know, Qin Shimingyue's protagonist's father is Jing Ke, not Yingzheng.

    " A hot-blooded animation, which also includes political history, Confucianism, based on truth, and constructs a martial arts situation in the Qin Dynasty. The wonderful martial arts are intertwined with love, hatred, swords and swords. Yingzheng is even more... 啪啦啪啪啪...]

    Jiang Qi held back his veins, and he finally understood that this system was taking revenge for cheating him just now! "Speak, people, talk!!"

    [Ying Zheng has the air of an emperor. ]

    "What is it for?"

    [It can make demons and ghosts who are weaker than you completely used by you. 】

    Jiang Qi's mouth twitched, does this have something to do with imperial aura? ! And what's the use of him wanting demons and goblins?

    "001, enter the next world."

    [The next world is being transmitted...]

    [The transmission has been completed, I wish the host a pleasant journey. 】

    Patiently waiting for the dizziness to pass, and when he wakes up, carefully sort out the memory of the original body.

    Originally, he was an ordinary citizen of the Qin Kingdom who lived in a village at the foot of the mountain. Because Yingzheng had not yet unified the six kingdoms, he was in urgent need of soldiers, so all the young people in the village were conscripted to join the army. As for the original body, he just went up the mountain to escape the catastrophe. That's why the people in the village didn't like him very much, thinking that he was timid and afraid of getting into trouble. Fortunately, the original body had a cold face every time, and no one dared to make irresponsible remarks in front of him, so no one knew that the original body had a fever.

    After reading this person's biography, Jiang Qi sighed, why doesn't the system arrange a good identity for him every time! ! He also thinks that every time he wears it, he will not have to worry about food or clothes! Also, why is every puppet without main consciousness doing so miserably? !

    Yes, every time Jiang Qi possesses himself, it is actually a puppet made by the system that is exactly the same as Jiang Qi, and the basic consciousness is transmitted to the puppet, allowing him to live in that world until Jiang Qi's arrival. This is why every time Jiang Qi is dizzy in the head instead of wearing the body.

    After trying the power in my hand, I didn't feel any discomfort, and then I couldn't understand it. In other words, how the system transmits power to this body!

    After struggling for a long time, I couldn't figure out why, so I simply shook my head, throwing away the messy thoughts in my head.

    Based on past experience, Jiang Qi guessed that the system would not get him too far from the target person. Sure enough, when he opened the map, he saw the little man with the word Jing Ke on his head jumping up and down not far from him on the map.