21

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(21)

    Jiaguang, soaked in the kiss, pushed on the sofa.

    "Xiao...Xiao Qi?"

    "Well, take off your clothes."

    Jia Guang's face was steaming, he looked at the things on the ground, and for some reason he felt a little agitated.

    Swallowing his saliva, Jiaguang took off his clothes three times and five times one by one, and looked at him expectantly after he was done. Only then did he realize that there was only a pair of underwear left on Jiang Qi's body.

    Jia Guang blushed, his eyes drifted away, but his gaze from time to time in the direction of the other party revealed his mood. Are there special props?

    Jiang Qi threw himself on the other party carefully, kissed the other party's lips, and stirred with his tongue.

    Jia Guang's eyes gradually turned red, and his hands slowly caressed his back. Carefully glanced at Xiao Qi above, and found that there was nothing unusual about him, so he boldly touched it with the other hand.

    Xiao Qi's body is so slippery~ (idiot's face)

    Suddenly, Jiang Qi left his lips, and Jia Guang immediately withdrew his hand in fright.

    "Close your eyes." Jiang Qi ordered.

    Jiaguang subconsciously followed the other party's words.

    "Good boy~" Like a reward, Jiang Qi gently kissed his eyelids.

    Then Jiaguang felt that the things he had erected had been caressed. His heart beat violently. There is such a little bit in my heart that I hope that the other party will relieve him, but there is really only a little bit of it! ! He didn't look forward to it! ! !

    Jiang Qi seemed to see what the other party was thinking, smiled muffled, and held his cheeks with both hands before he became angry from embarrassment. At the same time, Jiaguang felt that his lower body entered a warm zone.

    Realizing what it was, Jiaguang's throat couldn't help getting dry, but Jiang Qi said in an innocent tone: "My dear~ What should I do?! I don't dare to go any further~" Jiaguang's eyes moved, and he still

    remembered He obeyed the other party's orders and did not open his eyes.

    "...Do you want me to help you?" Trying to endure the veins, he asked in a hoarse voice.

    "Okay! — Ah!"

    As soon as Jiang Qi finished speaking, a big hand was placed on his hip, and he pressed it hard, and at the same time, Jia Guang pushed upwards. With the sound of "pa", Jiang Qi's frightened voice sounded.

    For this result, Jiaguang is very satisfied, saying that he finally got it back once.

    He reached out his hand wretchedly to touch the connecting place, and then found something wrong, this is...

    "You can open your eyes."

    After receiving the order, Jiaguang couldn't wait to look at the place, and looked at Jiang Qi in astonishment: " Xiaoqi..."

    "What are you doing?!" Jiang Qi tilted his head impatiently, "Okay, okay! I'll just move!!"

    Jiaguang: "...(/ω\)You move!" As for the body and Others are different, so what! As long as he likes it!