36

return

Give birth to the protagonist!

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

☆、Chapter 1(36)

    Interestingly, the boat is naturally straight when it reaches the bridgehead.

    Xiao Yu'er, who is optimistic by nature, put his troubles to the back of his mind in an instant, stroked his chin, and visited Xiao Mimi's underground palace leisurely with a smile.

    So broken.

    After observing, Xiao Yuer came to a conclusion.

    "Ah——!"

    A screaming female voice? ! ! It doesn't sound like that old lady Xiao Mimi's voice.

    Xiao Yuer dashed to the door of the sound, opened the window cautiously, revealing a gap, and then...

    "Wu Que????!"

    ...

    Jiang Wu Que was in a daze when he saw the two lumps of flesh on his chest. In a desperate state, the sudden scream from the maid next to him shocked him even more. "Shut up!!"

    The maid shrank her neck in fear, and whispered, "Young Palace Master, don't rub your chest with both hands..."

    Jiang Wuque: "..." He just tried to see if it was fake.

    "Wu Que????"

    Jiang Wu Que's eyes lit up, and he raised his head to look out of the window. A familiar figure appeared outside the window, "Little Yuer?"

    He took two steps forward in ecstasy, and gradually, he felt the other person There was something wrong with his vision, suddenly, Wu Que froze, and slowly lowered his head to look at his bare breasts.

    Wu Que: "..."

    Xiao Yu'er: "..."

    The maids: "..."

    "Ahhh! The Young Palace Master has been defiled!!!"

    Jiang Wuque's cheeks flushed, and he quickly pulled up his clothes to cover the spring/light, and before the maids could react, he stepped forward and grabbed the sluggish little fish to escape from the place.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

    Jiang Wuque, who was pulling Xiaoyuer away, almost fell over when he heard the shouts from behind.

    It was said to be running away, but in fact it was just finding a quiet place.

    The two stopped on a big tree and sat on the branches.

    Xiao Yu'er also came back to his senses at this time, and took a complicated look at Wu Que's fragrant shoulders that were exposed due to the wide clothes, "Wu Que, for so many years, I didn't realize that you are actually a woman..." Wu Que's forehead was tinged with veins

    . Cong, angrily pinched his ear and shouted: "I'm a man!!"

    Xiao Yu'er's scalp was numb, and he looked straight at his chest without speaking.