18

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(18)

    There is an opportunity right now. As for Jing Ke, he didn't pay attention at all. He is so good (...), anyone with a discerning eye will know who to choose.

    After figuring it out, Ying Zheng glanced up and down at Jiang Qi with the eyes of his bedmate, and found that he was feeding him unexpectedly. He thought regretfully, why is this person not a woman? !

    With Ying Zheng's favorability degree +5,

    no one would feel such an obvious disregard and treachery, and Jiang Qi was no exception. He couldn't stop, and said in a cold voice: "Mr. Zheng, what's the matter with you?"

    Ying Zheng walked up to Jiang Qi with a gentle face, and said dotingly: "It's nothing, I just want to see you.

    " Li, looked at each other strangely, and when Yingzheng felt that the smile on his face could not last, he finally said: "Mr. Zheng, you...have no money?"

    Yingzheng was still gentle: "...Yes, Why do you ask that?"

    "Really?! If you have a mental illness, you can come to me for treatment, and I won't charge you."

    Ying Zheng: "..." This is mocking him for his mental illness! !

    He looked deeply at Jiang Qi, but couldn't see anything from those dark pupils. After confirming that the other party was not moved by his affectionate (...) eyes, he lowered his shoulders weakly, and said frankly: "I'm chasing you, don't you know?!" Jiang Qi was startled, opened his lips slightly, and did

    n't His speech was interrupted by a sudden voice.

    "Ying Zheng!! I knew you were uneasy and kind!!!"

    Before he could figure out the answer, Jing Ke subconsciously wanted to find Jiang Qi and apologize to him. After all, he didn't want to lose this brother no matter what. In the end, when he found Jiang Qi, he heard Ying Zheng's last words. Suddenly, he became angry. Unexpectedly, Ying Zheng would focus on Jiang Qi.

    Jing Ke is pure rather than stupid. Of course he knows Jiang Qi's own value, not to mention the strength of the other party, just looking at those two heaven-defying pets, it is necessary to win him over.

    That's why he was so angry when he heard Ying Zheng's words. Actually taking advantage of other people's feelings for his own sake, but this other person is his recognized brother, it is simply unforgivable! !

    Then, after he shouted this sentence aggressively, what he got was not the annoyance he expected from Yingzheng. It's the way he looks at idiots. Jiang Qi also looked at him expressionlessly.

    Jing Ke: OwO?

    Jiang Qi: "...Win the government?"

    Jing Ke: Σ(っ°Д °;)っ

    Jiang Qi continued: "Was the King of Qin winning the government?"

    Σ(?д?lll)

    Jing Ke touched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly Voice: "Hahahaha, Xiao Qi, what are you talking about?! Why can't I understand... I understand..."

    Under Jiang Qi's calm gaze, he gradually silenced, and admitted: "Okay! Xiao Qi , he is the ruthless, cruel, heartless and cruel Yingzheng who denies everyone and punishes him!"

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    Yingzheng: "..." When did he have these titles? !

    Jing Ke: "Xiao Qi, I believe you won't be deceived by him, right?!"