42

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(42)

    Throwing 1 mine Throwing time: 2016-08-27 01:19:45 (Crack, death is coming...)

    Changdian threw 1 mine Throwing time: 2016-08-27 03:32:36 (Small Angel, you slept so late, is it because of insomnia? You have to take care of your body~)

    ☆, Spirit of the Halberd Eater Seven

    "Okay then." Dojima Gin shrugged helplessly, without forcing the other party, he said seriously: "But you can't slip away first, let's get together later, of course, bring your girlfriend."

    Xinghei Joichiro nodded and agreed.

    After getting the desired result, Dojima Yin took the volleyball and ran to the side again, where there were several partners who were the same age as him and younger than him.

    Are they all chefs who cook? It seems that the birthday person has a lot of background.

    Seeing many familiar people among them, Koichiro Kohei thought so.

    Then he looked down at Jiang Qi again, and shook his head with a smile, no matter how big he is, is he as big as the young master in his arms? !

    Jiang Qi just fell asleep for a while because the sun was soft and comfortable. It didn't mean he was sleepy, so he woke up after not sleeping for a long time.

    He opened his eyes, and the first thing he did was to confirm that Kohei Joichiro was there, and when he found that he was still sleeping in his arms, he couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief, and happily turned over and sat on the other person's stomach.

    Xing Heicheng Ichiro's mouth twitched: "...Xiao Qi, what are you doing?"

    Jiang Qi hugged his neck with both hands, and said with a smile: "It's great

    that Seiichiro didn't leave." Accept Dojima Gin's invitation to play volleyball.

    "Wow! Kawaii~"

    The people around accidentally saw Jiang Qi's smiling face, and they all approached in a daze and shouted.

    Jiang Qi was startled, buried in Xinghei Joichiro's arms like a frightened little animal and could not come out.

    "Seiichiro, I want to go back to the hotel."

    Xingping didn't object this time, and carried Jiang Qi to the changing room faster than when he came here to change clothes. Before leaving, he went to Dojima Yin and told him The room number of your hotel and ask the other party to come back to him tomorrow.

    From the corner of his eyes, Jiang Qi showed his small eyes and looked at the large muscles on Dojima Gin from time to time.

    Kohei Joichiro's face darkened.

    He took Jiang Qi back to the hotel with a dark face along the way, closed the door and locked it, and without a word, took off the boy's pants and spanked him.

    Jiang Qi was so ashamed that his face flushed red.

    Xing Pingcheng Ichiro was reluctant to use heavy hands, just patted it lightly a few times, gritted his teeth and said: "You are not allowed to look at other people's bodies casually, you know?! If you look at other people's naked/naked bodies casually, I will beat you like this again!"

    Jiang Qi's eyes were shining brightly, and he didn't take the other party's harsh words to heart at all, instead his expression was expectant.