5

☆、Prince of Tennis Fifth

    Nanjiro is very strange these days, the whole person is sneaky, and sometimes he keeps giggling when he looks at him...

    Damn mentally retarded!

    But what made him gratified was that the target person finally got the hang of it. Whenever he had time, he would lie on him and tease him. He also pretended to be shy. Proper shyness is also a kind of fun! Even though he was eaten by the other party who didn't know how much tofu and took advantage of the words, Jiang Qi also enjoyed it! I often think that it would be great if the target person is so awesome every time I do a mission!

    But what made Jiang Qi speechless was that when he got home, Echizen's mother had already cleaned up the guest room, and she even called it a good name. She was afraid that she was afraid of the dark, so she insisted on sleeping together! When he doesn't know what you are going to do? Excuses are so bad! Is he out of his mind? Apart from reaping the ambiguous eyes of Echizen's mother, what else have I gained? Isn't it just kissing and hugging? ! Just say no?

    Wait, this routine, is Echizen Minamijiro going to propose to him? ... Hehe→_→Why, what, can, can! ! ! (ノ=Д=)ノ┻━┻

    As for why Jiang Qi appeared at Echizen Nanjiro's house and slept with him, let's interview Echizen's mother! Echizen's mother: Hehe, I'm too lonely living alone (wait, Echizen's father will cry!), and Nanjiro asked me for a long time, and I reluctantly agreed because he was so pitiful!

    Echizen Minamijiro: Mom, you obviously agreed happily!

    However, it has been several days, and the other party has not moved yet. Could it be that he is playing tricks on him? Jiang Qi lowered his eyes, thoughtful.

    So, finally after another club activity, Jiang Qi caught Echizen Nanjiro who was about to sneak away again.

    "Nanjiro, I think we need to talk."

    "Talk? Talk about what? Is it about marriage?"

    "Get married?" Jiang Qi was dumbfounded, "When did you propose?"

    "Now!"

    That foolish look made Jiang Qi's hands itchy.

    Take a deep breath, "I remember I haven't agreed yet?!".

    "You clearly agreed!!" After speaking, he shook his head to prove that he was not lying. The shaking was so strong that Jiang Qi doubted that he was going to break his own head.

    Jiang Qi was about to laugh out of anger, and stretched out his hand to fix his head, "When did I agree?" "

    Just, just...?" Echizen Nanjiro looked at the face of his sweetheart who was close at hand, and felt that it wasn't his own. God knows how hard he endured not to kiss the lips that kept tempting him. "You like me, don't you!"

    Affirmative sentence.

    Jiang Qi's mouth twitched, and he quickly denied: "No!"

    "Yes! If not, why would you kiss me? And... and..." Echizen Nanjiro's words behind him were a bit difficult to say.

    Jiang Qi raised his eyebrows: "What else?"

    "Still sleeping with me!"

    Jiang Qi: "..." His face flushed, obviously thinking of him who was extremely unrestrained at that time, "Just, just a few kisses!"

    "Then can you kiss me now?"

    "Why?"

    "I want to prove it again!"