10-11

return
Give birth to the protagonist!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

☆、Chapter 1(10)

    Heavy.

    Sure enough, Mitt looked shocked and forced a smile: "Sister!" After speaking, he looked at Jin, but seeing that his sweetheart didn't look at her, Mitt ran out sadly.

    Seeing the back of Mitt running out, Jin froze for a moment, with a question mark on his head, what's wrong? !

    Just thinking about it, Jin felt a pain in his ear. Immediately, Jiang Qi's vicious voice came from next to his ear: "What?! Still watching? Haven't you seen your childhood sweetheart?!"

    Jin wanted to cry but had no tears. What happened? !

    When Jiang Qi felt that it was almost done, he let go of Jin's ear. Seeing that the pinched place was abnormally red, Jiang Qi felt distressed and blew on the pinched place. The next second, Jin's ear trembled, and it became even redder. up.

    Letting go of his ears, Jiang Qi smiled softly and said, "Are you hungry?! Where is the kitchen? I'll cook for you." Jin shook his body,

    pointed to the kitchen, and saw that the other party walked over in a good mood , Jin once again shed lasagna π﹏π, did he completely forget what hurt him just now? ! It changes so fast! ! I think I would not love anymore! ! !

    "Xiao Jinjiang~" Wang Qi's cheerful voice came from the kitchen.

    Jin shook again, "What's the matter?!"

    "There's no more food, can you go buy some?!" "

    Okay, okay!"

    "Hey~ Xiao Jinjiang~ Don't be delayed by anything on the way~ because I If I haven't seen you back for a long time, I don't know what I will do~"

    "Yes!!!" Jin ran out in horror, even using his mind power.

    The fickle little one is really scary. QQ

    The author has something to say: Small theater:

    Jiang Qi threatens: Say it! Who is Mitt!

    Jin: She's just my younger sister

    Jiang Qi: My younger sister will clean the house for you!

    Jin: This...

    Jiang Qi: Sleeping on the sofa today

    Jin: QAQ

    —the other side——

    Hisoka: Uh-huh~Little Apple~Who is Qiyi? !

    Xiaojie smiled naturally: We are friends!

    Hisoka: My friend, would you run to his house to pick him up? !

    Xiaojie: ... and Leorio and Kurapika

    Hisoka: Sleeping on the sofa

    Xiaojie: The sofa is occupied by his father

    Hisoka: ... On the ground

    Xiaojie: QAQ

    really rolls around and acts cute. !

    All right! If there are 70 comments in this chapter, I will double update next time! ! !

    Lick Nimeng~?(?′3`?)?

    Touch Nimeng’s head~╰(*′︶'*)╯

    ☆、Hunter x 6

    "Xiao Jinjiang ~ Do you eat first or eat me first~"