The Date (Kate)

Afton! Reader!

A/N: first crossover. Will add more tags when there are more crossovers.

Arms snake around my waist and I smile because I know who it is, my girlfriend Kate Bishop who just so happens to be the best archer I know, sometimes I wonder how I managed to get her as my girlfriend, well we do have many things in common with each other so I guess that helps.

"Your bow is nearly ready Kate. I just want to make sure everything is in good condition so it doesn't come to you being hurt when using it to keep your skill or the battlefield because I had made a mistake when repairing your bow." I tell my girlfriend.

"You're an amazing person Y/N, making sure everything is in the best condition it can be." Kate says mas she gives me a slight squeeze as she presses a kiss to my cheek. Even though we've only just got together fairly recently, actions such as this still makes me a little flustered when Kate does it.

"Not as amazing as my badass Avenger girlfriend. Still can't believe I get to call you that." I reply. Kate spins the chair so I face her and she takes a seat on my lap with a smile on her face.

"Well you should believe it YN. I'm not going anywhere anytime. You're stuck with me forever, and I plan to keep it that way." Kate says softly.

"Ugh! I come to have something added to the list of repairs and I see this!" Kate and I see Yelena Belova at the entrance of the workshop.

"I just happen to be very affectionate with Y/N, you'll have to put up with it." Kate says defensively.

"Unfortunately. Y//N when you're done with Kate Bishop,, there is something I've written down on this paper I'd like for you to create for me." Yelena replies.

"Of course Yelena. Just leave it on my desk and I'll get to looking at it soon." I reply. The blonde assassin nods in response and leaves the folded paper on my desk. About a minute after she leaves Kate gets out of my lap.

"Alrighty then, I don't want to distract you from your work any longer than I have, so I'll let you get to it Y/N." Kate tells me.

"Of course, and when I am done I'll come see you later and we can do something nice." I tell Kate.

"That sounds nice, I'm sure whatever you come up with will be amazing Y/N." Kate says. When Kate leaves I look at the paper Yelena had left for me to look at. It seems she wants me to make a two in one weapon that can help her in her contracts that she takes from the government that are Black Op missions. Should be simple enough since she wants something long range for distance missions and short distances when the missions call for it, so a sniper for sure and maybe an assault rifle that the matter can cycle through to suit her needs when she needs to switch them on the fly.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead as I finish the build. I had decided to go for a Barret 50.Cal that converts into a Sig Saur MPX for the close quarter engagements. I look at the time and see that it's fairly late into the day, and I did say to Kate I would do something with her today and that's something I still plan to do. I close up shop and head to my floor to get dressed somewhat decently for where I am planning to take Kate, I do all that after a quick shower of course. I quickly boot my computer and look at some decently reviewed restaurants and make a decision I pull out my phone and dial the number of the place I have chosen.

"This is AJ's Steakhouse, my name's Holly. How may I help you this afternoon?" the woman asks me.

"Hi there, my name is Y/N L/N, I'd like to book a table for two, we'll be there in the hour." I answer.