Heart Monitor (Part 4)

Matt, Stiles and Scott all entered their next class together - Coach Finstock's class. "Let's go! Sit, sit, sit, sit. We got a lot to cover today. Let's go! Quicker!" he yelled. Stiles and Matt made their separate ways from Scott to the sit to the side of him.

Matt was about to sit behind Stiles when Scott quickly called for him, "Matt. Sit behind me, dude.".

Matt looked at him weirdly before he walked over to the chair behind him, but Allison quickly stepped in the way to sit there, making Matt back away and sit back at his spot, "Hey." she greeted.

Matt shrugged his arms in defeat at Scott before sitting behind Stiles. Scott was in for a treat with Allison. " I haven't seen you all day!" she told him.

"Uh, yeah, I've been, uh, super busy..." Scott told her nervously.

"When are you gonna get your phone fixed? I feel like I'm totally disconnected from you."

"Uh, soon. Real soon." he told her.

Matt rolled his eyes at Scott's attempt to lie. In the corner of his eye, he noticed Adalind sitting next to him. "Hey." she greeted. Matt ignored her. Adalind sighed. She leaned closer towards him and whispered, "Look. I know you guys don't trust me, but I can help you... I know who's after you." 

He finally looked at her. She pointed at her book, basically telling him to look at his. He looked down and saw a name. Oleg Stark. Matt was confused and looked back at her, not knowing what to make of this information. She rolled her eyes before scribbling down something.

He looked down. He's a Siegbarste.

"I changed lab partners, by the way." Allison whispered Scott.

"Oh, to who?" he asked.

Matt, again, looked confusingly at Adalind. Adalind looked both shocked and annoyed before scribbling down something angrily.

He looked down. YOU KNOW, FOR A GRIMM, YOU'RE INCREDIBLY IDIOTIC. HE'S AN OGRE!

"ohhhhhhh." Matt said. He then began writing down in his book.

I'm assuming that's a bad thing?

Yes. You assumed right. Siegbarstes are one of the few wesens out their that don't fear Grimms. They hate them with a passion. They're incredibly brutal, notoriously hard to kill and have the highest durability of any wesen... even Originals.

Matt let out a sigh and began to move around in his chair uncontrollably. He handed the book to Stiles, who sat in front of him. Stiles, who was confused as to what was happening, took the book and began reading. Luckily, he wasn't an idiot and had a feeling what this was about. He turned around to Matt and pointed at the book, "Is this what's after you?" he whispered.

Matt nodded with his eyes wide. Stiles breathed in deep and handed the book back, "Find out how we could beat it." he whispered back.

Matt took it and looked back down. The words were different now. You do realize YOU have to beat this guy... without any help. Elijah isn't gonna let anyone help you.

Coach suddenly slammed his books on his table, "Let's settle down." he told them all. Matt looked back up at at the coach, then down at the book. The book was back to normal, making him smile a bit. Was Adalind really trying to help? "Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading." Students held up their hands to be chosen by the coach. One particular student annoyed the coach. He sighed "Greenberg, put your hand down. Everyone knows you did the reading. How about, uh..." He noticed how unfocused Scott was, "McCall?" he chose.

Scott looked up, "What?" he asked alarmingly. The coach leaned against the front of his desk, "The reading." he reminded.

"...Last night's reading?" Scott asked.