Bend the Rules

We had never actually had sex before, all of the times we had shared a bed and things had heated up a bit, we had halted it before it went too far. We had a mutual agreement that sex was too much. It was bad enough that our families were at home, completely oblivious to our actions, let alone taking the intimacy to that level. But tonight the rules were bent when Billie looked deep into my eyes and gasped, "I want you to fuck me!"

"What?" I drew back from him, breaking any point of connection between us.

"I know what we said, but it only has to be this once, come on Tré, I need you" Billie crawled back onto me and started mouthing at my lips.

"No, we can't, this is bad enough as it is, we can't do that..." I tried to resist as his hot breath stroked my mouth, willing it to open and finish what we had started. I had been so close and was already feeling neglected-the teasing was killing me!

"Come on, just this once, you can fuck me, or I can fuck you. You decide."

"Billie, I... you know that we..." he was nipping at my lip and purposefully moaning, trying to persuade me by turning me on... It was working... "we can't... I..."

"Just this once, no one has to know" he purred, moving his head to my neck and grazing his lips against the sensitive flesh. His burning tongue trailed lightly over the skin and my eyelids fluttered before closing. I couldn't take it, I needed him to do something-anything!
My hips unintentionally twitched towards his body in a desperate attempt to relieve the ache that was building in my groin.
"your mouth says no, but your body says-" he gave my dick a teasing squeeze, "-yes"

That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. "Okay, okay, I'll do what you want" I moved into his palm, "just, please! Do something!"

He grinned, wasting no time in rummaging through his draws to find the lubricant.
I admit that my hand did fall to my lap for a moment to try and relieve a little pressure, but it was quickly swatted away by Billie when he saw what I was doing.

"Just be patient." He smirked.
Be patient? BE PATIENT? He said it as if it was the easiest thing in the world! Be patient my ass...

"So who's doing who?" Billie asked, jumping back on the bed. His eyes were alight with excitement and I could help feeling nervous. I knew Billie had done this before, he had taken pride in telling me about a 'fit bartender' he had fucked a while ago.

"I-I don't kn-know..." I stammered, gulping and attempting to gather my thoughts.

"Hey, you don't have to be so nervous about it. If you're worried then you can fuck me, okay?" He said it in such a casual manner that it was almost funny, and I snorted a laugh. "Sorry, is something funny to you?"

"No, I'm just shitting myself..." I confessed.

"Well don't, I've tried that before and trust me, it really isn't pleasant..." he laughed at my disgusted expression before handing me the bottle of lube.
"Grease up!"

"God, you're making this so romantic" I rolled my eyes and squeezed the liquid from the bottle.
"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked, unsure that I wouldn't hurt him.

"I'm sure I'll survive." He chuckled. Fine, here goes nothing.

He tensed as soon as I entered him and tightened around me. It hurt, like a lot, and my fingered curled into his skin. "Fuck, Bill, can't you-fuck-relax?"

"I'm sorry, I'm trying..." he said through gritted teeth. I moved a little, and the more I did the more he relaxed. Soon I was able to move freely and we were both able to enjoy the sensations. I had never had sex with a man before, and was surprised at how much more I liked it than with a woman.
Billie was making noises that I'd never heard come from a human being before which had directed me to the spot that had him quivering with pleasure.
Just the look of him like this was enough to send me over the edge, and in all honesty I wasn't sure how I had kept it up this long. He was nearing the end and was helping it along by using his hand to pump his own weeping member.

He shouted my name and doubled over a little, tightening around me and causing me to climax as well. The world went white for a few moments and everything was lost to me until I blinked into reality to find Billie and I lying on the bed panting heavily. After a while he pulled away from me, letting me slide out of him, and turned to face me. We lay in each other's arms and I turned the light off. We fell asleep like that and didn't wake until late the next morning.