Voice it out

(Rahma's pov)

It's been three days after Mrs Monroe's death, I couldn't imagine what Victoria was passing through, not only did she witness her sister's death but she was also there when Her mother died.

Richard and Victoria decided to move out of the country yesterday, they both believed that it was for the best because staying will only make them remember good and bad memories which wouldn't help their healing process.

I had the option of choosing to go with them or staying back, I didn't want to be a burden on Richard as he will be taking care of their needs so I decided to stay.

I just hope I don't regret it this time around.

I'm getting financially stable each passing day and Alhamdullilah for that, although Richard and Victoria weren't in the country, I decided to send Victoria some money which I believe and hope will come in handy.

I call them all the time to make sure that everything is okay with them and though they are struggling they are coping really well for now.

I wanted to rent a house and stay in alone but Asif insisted that I stay with his family for now and I tried giving him every reason why I shouldn't but he some how convinced me to stay.

Today is FINALLY going to be the last day of school for the term and we'll be going on summer holiday.

I had a good and bad feeling about today as I walked down the hall of the school while clutching tightly to my textbook and making my way to class, everyone seemed busy today preparing there stuffs for the school closure.

I walked towards the first class where I found the teacher ready to start teaching.

Great!, It's history, I'm going to enjoy the battle of not falling asleep, although I choose science as my major, I still took part in some art subjects which seemed positively impactful.

The teacher was half way through teaching when almost everyone in the class started sleeping and only a few were

After spending a whole hour learning about great people that are late, it was finally time to go to the Major auditorium of the school (Image below)

It's a place where every student goes at the end of the term where by each student will be given an opportunity to voice out there thought, decisions, and complaints about the term

It's an open floor and it's always very interesting to watch because everyone could be free with their thoughts without getting into trouble or detention.

The principal, Teachers, counsellors, and students always attend it, and it usually takes place after first period.

I packed my notes and textbooks getting ready to go to the auditorium, I stepped out of the classroom and like me, many others were making their way towards the Major auditorium.