Because I love you.

(Asif's pov)

I saw the hurt in her eyes, she gave me the look that said one word 'betrayer', I stood up to follow after her but then Amina held my wrist.

"Where are you going?" She asked, I still couldn't believe that she had the guts to hold me after what she just did.

What will rahma think of me now?, I looked down at the hand holding my wrist and for the first time I felt so disgusted to be around Amina.

I glared at her and said.
"Let go." Trying so hard to control the rage I felt, and she slowly let go of my wrist and took a step back.

The room was suddenly so quite as everyone looked towards me, trying to predict my next move, I tried controlling my anger as I walked out of the living room to follow after rahma.

I can't deal with this sh*t right now, I don't know when it started raining but it doesn't seem so friendly.

I quickly made my way towards the door and exited out of the house, I looked over the street and found a silhouette of what looked like a Muslim girl walking in close to the street light, she seemed lost as she walked getting drenched in the rain and I knew that it's my Rahma.

I walked faster and thankfully my long legs were able to catch up to her, she didn't seem to notice my presence and when I came close to her I got to see a better view of her face, although it was already dark the street light Shone beautifully on her face.

She didn't seem to notice me following after her so I finally made the decision to stop her and talk to her.

"Rahma." I called out to her gently, trying not to startle her, I never for once thought I'll share my first kiss with someone I don't have feelings for, I know rahma is probably having mixed feelings because I never missed a chance to show her how much I love her and care for her but i haven't really expressed my feelings for her
So In a way I don't really think she should be angry about this.

Finally noticing my presence, she turned around and pulled her wrist from my grasp, I couldn't help but to notice how her tears kept flowing endlessly even in the rain, she looked at me with so much accusation and anger that made me feel guilty.

But this is not my fault, I never really kissed Amina, she's the one who kissed me and surprised me and I was too shocked that I couldn't react fast.

How do I explain this to the black orbs looking at me?.

"It's not what you think." I said calmly and slowly to Rahma while reaching out to touch her cheeks but she shoved my hands away.

"Don't ever touch me!" She said which hurt me a big deal, frustration was starting to build up inside me and I was starting to wonder how this will end.

"Rahma, Look at me, do you really think I'll ever do that behind your back?" I asked my voice getting weak.

"Just go away Asif." She said also sounding tired, she looked like she was having an internal battle with herself about believing me or not.

"Rahma you know how I feel about you." I said while taking slow steps towards her.

She looked like she was about to break down and accept my approach  but she surprised me when the look quickly disappeared from her eyes and she shouted.