Don't mess with Asif Ahmad.

(Asif's pov)

"I'm so sorry sir, he's been acting like this ever-" I didn't allow my mother to complete her sentence when I cut her off by saying.

"You have no reason to be sorry, Mom." I said while glaring daggers towards the principal.

My mom looked at me, giving me the "I will end you" if you don't shut up look.

"Your son almost killed a child." The principal said, and I wanted to punch him on the eyes cause he's saying that for the tenth time.

When my Mom entered the room and noticed the principal, she calmed down a bit and apologize for her dramatic entrance, and now I have to listen to both of them discussing how reckless and impatient I was.

It happened to be that the blonde boy who I enjoyed beating is actually called Kelvin, what an asshole, well kelvin was taken to the school clinic while his parents were also called and informed about what happened to their dick son.

My mom and the principal were both discussing when a couple who looked like volcanoes that were about to erupt banged the door open and made their presence known.

"What happened to my child!!!" The woman that looked similar to kelvin said while yelling.

Yeesh, women can really be drama sometimes, I thought to myself.

The man beside her said something into her ear, which made her calm down.

Now I was standing while Kelvin's parents and my beautiful mother were seated facing the principal.

"How did this happen to him?" Kelvin's mother asked the principal.

"He got into a fight with the boy over there because of an argument." The principal said.

"I want to know why someone will dare lay a hand on my son, my son!"
The father asked, and I tried hard to reason why someone won't raise his hand at his son.

"Asif, I think you owe them an explanation and an apology." My mom said, looking over to me.

Does she really think I'm going to apologize for something I don't regret doing? If anything that kelvin of a jerk should be the one apologizing.

"I have no reason to apologize. He was the one being a dick head." I said while looking over to Kelvin's fuming parents.

Kelvin's mother gasped loudly and banged her hand on the table as she stood up while saying.

"How dare you!"

"I mean it, your son said some really abusive words about a girl and her color, which is why I beat him up," I said to her.

"So this is what this is about! You almost killed my son because of a girl, a girl!" Kelvin's dad said.

"Who is this girl you speak of?" My mother finally asked me while trying hard not to choke me.

"Rahma, she's a black." I said while a smile grazed upon my lips when I remembered her.

The principal scoffed after what I said, which annoyed me.

"So you did this all for that girl." The principal said.