Ready to lose all for her

(Asif's pov)

I woke up around 8:00am, the couch wasn't comfortable, but it was worth it knowing that rahma slept peacefully.

I stood up and made my way towards the bed where I saw rahma still sleeping soundly. She looked breathtaking, mashAllah, I squat down a little to get a better view of her face.

I probably looked like a creep cause I kept staring at her for six minutes, I mean, I couldn't help it, her dark, beautiful skin, her thick lashes, her cute pink lips.

I think I should stop before I end up doing something I might regret. Well, maybe I won't really regret it, though.

After taking one last glance at her, I left the room and made my way towards my room, I took my bath and changed my clothes, I made my way out of the room and headed downstairs.

Today's the weekend, and I didn't really have much plans apart from spending the day with rahma and getting to know her more, I wanted her to open up to me and maybe share some of her experience with me.

That's a good start, right?

When I arrived at the living room, I saw everyone seated at the dining table.

"Salama'alaikum." I greeted everyone at the table while taking my seat.

"Wa'alaikumusalam." They all replied back.

I noticed that everyone was taking glance at me from time to time, and it was even more weird that Asad was glaring at me.

"So you brought a girl back home?" My dad asked me without beating around the bush.

"Yes." Was my short reply.

"Why?" My dad asked patiently, but I knew too well that it was just a mask.

"Why not?" I asked my dad in a daring tone but immediately regretted it, so I quickly said.

"I'm sorry, dad, i didn't mean it that way." I apologized, and my father didn't ask me any questions after that.

I could still feel Asad's glare on me, which made me curious as to why he was looking at me with the deadly eyes suddenly.

After breakfast, Aleena decided to go check up on Rahma and give her some of her clothes to wear for the day.

"Asif, I need to talk to you." My mom said while walking into the kitchen, making a sign that I should follow her, which I did.

I wanted to talk to Asad and ask him what's up with the looks, but I guess that waits.

When we entered the kitchen, my mother didn't wait a second to ask me.

"What's your relationship with her?" I was taken aback by the sudden question, but I still replied.

"She's just a friend that I met in school." I replied, knowing fully well that it's a lie. Well, she's not just a friend to me, but I think I'm just a friend to her.

My mom chuckled sarcastically.

"I gave birth to you."  Yep, I still remember that, but I knew that wasn't the end of her speech.

"You said she's just a friend?, You literally got your emotions out of control in a single second in school when you almost killed a boy for her, and then yesterday she was in trouble and you decided to bring her to your house, and slept in the same room as her, just to make sure that she was alright."my mom said while looking into my eyes.

"You don't do all that for just a friend, Asif." I finally sighed in defeat. Why do I have to have such an observant mother?.

"Asif." She called my name in a gentle tone.
"I'm your mother, and you can talk to me." And with that, I embraced my mom while she hugged me back.

"You like her, don't you?" My mother asked.

"She's basically a part of me now." I replied.

"How old is she?" My mom asked.

"She's sixteen." I replied.

"And you're eighteen, are you serious about her." My mother asked with worried eyes.

"Do you love her?" She carefully asked.

"Never loved anyone as much as I love her." I said.

"You met her two weeks back." My mom pointed out.

"But it feels like I've known her for years, she has a pure heart, I know she's broken probably about a lot of things and I want to heal her, she doesn't smile or laugh much but when she does, she makes me speechless, her happiness means a lot to me, and I don't know if we're meant to be, but what I do know is that, I have her now and inshAllah I won't loose her." I said to my mom, meaning every word.

"I'm not against you falling in love but you have to know that love isn't something to joke or play around with, the road is never easy, it's not a child's play, once you give your heart to that one person they become everything and when you loose them it's painful and it's like loosing everything." My mom said in a concerned voice.

"Don't worry, ummi, Allah didn't make my path to cross with hers for no reason. He has a reason and plan for everything, and I'm sure he has a reason for this too." I said to her.

"Does she love you?" My mom asked the question I didn't have an answer to.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that summer holiday is coming soon, and I plan on taking a trip with her."

"Does she know about this, and have you asked your dad for approval?" My mom questioned, which made me chuckle.

I kissed her forehead and said.

"I love the fact that you worry and care about me a lot, but trust me, everything will go in order." I told her while also trying to convince myself that everything will go perfect inshAllah.

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into." My mom whispered as we hugged once again.

I also hope so.

My mom was the first to break the hug and said.

"I'll go talk with your father now." She said while turning around to leave the kitchen.

She was about to walk out when I called her.

"Ummi." She turned her head to look at me.

"I'm ready to lose everything I have if it means being in love with rahma." I said, and she just smiled at me and left.

A/N.
I have amazing readers who are too lazy to vote and comment. If I get more votes and some nice comments, then I'll try to publish at least three chapters a day.
I'm out.