Loosing a sister.

(Rahma's pov)

"Nooooo!!!" I said as the tears kept streaming down my cheeks rapidly.

Just when I thought life was getting better, i saw it crashing down again.

There I sat down in the middle of the road, it was raining so much and the weather was hash describing my emotions, I couldn't move as I kept on staring at the bloodied body of Margaret, there she was, unconscious and she she wasn't breathing.

suddenly, I found it hard to breathe, my dress was coated with blood, and this time, I desperately called Allah's name.

Five hours ago...

(Rahma's pov)

Margaret and Victoria were planning on going out, I was seated on the kitchen floor as I secretly typed in some codes when suddenly Margaret and Victoria came into the kitchen looking sexy and very revealing

They literally wore clothes, but it was the same as being naked. They both walked in like queens that ruled different kingdom.

They didn't notice me, but when they did, they gave me the affectionate glare I always got from them.

"We won't be coming back home early, so if mom asks, tell her we went out." Victoria said while I just nodded my head.

"Where are you both heading to?" I asked them, and they just gave me a glare in response.

"You have no right to ask us that question." They both said to me.

"I know, but your clothes are too revealing what if -" I was cut off by Margaret when she said.

"What we wear is none of your business." And I internally just sighed, hoping that maybe just maybe one day they would change to be better people.

Without waiting for me to speak again, they both walked out of the kitchen and left the house.

Three hours later, they didn't come back home, and Richard and Mrs Monroe were also not at home.

I don't know if it was me being worried for no reason but I suddenly started thinking of why Margaret and Victoria weren't back and after two minutes of pacing back and forth I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello," I answered the call, wondering who could probably call me, I mean, I literally have no one on my contact except for Richards number.

"R-rahma h-help." I heard Victoria's shocked and scared voice, which made me worry even more, but then I heard screams from the background.

After saying that the phone call was cut off and I saw a message with a location, the location was sent with the same number that called me.

Next thing I knew, i was searching the house for some money, and when I found some, I quickly made my way out, took a cab, and arrived in front of a house on a busy street.

I felt uncomfortable being here because most people I saw were either smoking or gambling, and some were making out, all sort of disgusting stuff.

I made my way into the house and found a struggling Victoria, and Margaret was being raped by a big blurry man.

Ya Allah, what was I thinking coming here alone.