Maldives.

A/N
So the thing about this chapter is that some things that'll take place isn't necessary halal, but I just included them to make the book up to my liking, so I don't expect any harsh comment about anything that's to happen, Thank you very much, Enjoy reading

______
******

(Rahma's pov)

I took a deep breath as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I'm really excited and anxious at the same time.

I laughed excitedly at my own reflection as I remembered how Asif told me about the trip he's been planning about, just the two of us and Gosh these stupid butterflies at the pit of my stomach won't stop making me feel all so giddy and happy

Apparently we'll be staying in Maldives, and I just can't wait.

And the best part of all this is that our flight is in two hours from now.

"Rahma!" Asif shouted my name from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back while reaching out to get my luggage.

After getting everything ready I quickly rushed downstairs to find Asif's whole family waiting to bid us Goodbye.

We all hugged and bid our goodbyes before Asif and I exited the house.

Throughout the ride to the Airport Asif played a very nice and romantic nasheed and I'm starting to think that he's becoming cheesy this days, but I'm not complaining, like at all.

After a 55 min drive, we finally arrived at the Airport and I was already having a great feeling about this.

"Dad and mom will come pick the car later, they have a spear key."
Asif said as we made our way towards one of the benches.

"Yh, so how long have you been planning for this trip?" I asked the question I've been longing to ask.

"I don't know?, Maybe ever since I saw a pretty dark skin girl." Asif said.

"Well can you introduce me to this girl?" I asked while feigning ignore to his obvious flirts.

"She should be around here somewhere..."Asif said as he started pretending to look for a particular somebody.

"Yh, about that, you could introduce me to her while I tell you about this hot boy I'm in love with" and saying that Asif gave me one of his charming smirks.

"And who could he be?" Asif asked.

"Well, he's this tall" I started by demonstrating Asif's exact height

"He's also super cute and he's...." I didn't get to finish my sentence when Asif interrupted me by saying.

"Wait!, Hold on, did you just call me cute?" He asked as his smirk suddenly flattered from his face.

And now it's my turn to smirk.

"Who said I was talking about you huh?" I asked

"Oh please, we both know you're pretty much obsessed with me." Asif said while rolling his eyes.

"Okay, Maybe that's true but you know what else is true?, It's the fact that you're super cute." Suddenly Asif held on to my wrist and dragged me extremely close to him, such that our nose was touching and I could clearly look into those beautiful eyes.

He looked deep into my eyes as he whispered in a dangerously husky voice.

"Don't ever call me cute Rahma." He said as he rubbed our nose together.

I wanted to get away from him fearing that he might hear the eractic beat of my heart.

"Understood?" He asked and I found myself nodding while still being lost in those beautiful eyes

And with that he let go of me.

Gosh, what was that?

Soon it was time to get on board and we both made our way towards the plane.

After settling our luggages we both took our seat which was next to each other.

And we did our little Dua's before the plane took off, once we were in Air I looked through the window and felt a wave of calmness taking over my body.

It felt blissful.

****

"Rahma wake up." I felt someone tapping on my shoulders and grumbled while pushing the hand away.

"Go away I want to go back to sleep." I said in a groggy voice.

"Fine I guess I'll just have this vacation in Maldives all alone." Asif said and that's when it all came back to me.

Oh my God!, Are we here yet?

And I quickly jerked up from my seat being fully awake.

"Are we here already?" I asked Asif in a very excited tone.

"Yes." He said and I swear I thought I saw a look of admiration in his eyes as he looked at my excited features but right now who cares!

We're in Maldives!

We both got our luggages and disembark the plane.

As soon as my two feet landed on the land of Maldives I took in a deep breath of fresh Air.

Ma Sha Allah, I'm in Maldives!

Asif rented a car for us and soon we arrived at the hotel we'll be staying in during the whole trip.

The hotel that's popularly known as the Waldorf Astoria ithaafushi
Looks amazing.

I took Asif's hand in mine as I dragged him into the hotel.

Asif went to the receptionist as I looked around and when he was done he came back with a key in his hands.

"Let's go" he said as he guided us towards our room.

Wait!!!, Are we going to be sharing the same room!?

"Asif, are we going to be sharing the same room?" I asked him as we stood in front of the door to our room.

"About that.., well getting another room will be too expensive and also there's nothing to worry about there's two bed inside the room."
He said

Well is that suppose to make me feel any better?

He unlocked the door and I swear I almost fainted due to the beauty of the interior design and furnitures of the room.

It looks beautiful, and absolutely perfect.

"Wow." Is all I was able to say after seeing the room.

"Do you like it?" Asif asked from behind.

"It's perfect, I love it." I said as I turned to look at him

"That you Asif." I said as I embraced him.

A/N
Don't forget to vote and comment 🍒