26: ill kill for your love.

Y/n received messages from jiung Theo and intak. The thing is they all wanted to meet her after school that day. Who would she choose to meet? Who was the guy that she liked?

after one of her lessons she went outside to the hallway, there was no one but and then she saw wonyoung hitting on Theo, jiung and intak . For some reason she got annoyed. Jealous. She had enough of wonyoung.

"I'll kill for your love." Y/n muttered to herself while taking out her keychain.

She waiting for them to leave wonyoung then she went to her locker. She saw how wonyoung wanted to annoy her so she walked to a blind spot. And lucky her the CCTV cameras there were broken too. Wonyoung followed her.
Wonyoung: hey y/n-ahh. are you jealous?
Y/n: god are you stupid.
Wonyoung: what?
Then at that moment, y/n knocked wonyoung up. Wonyoung fainted. Y/n then used a sharp keychain that she had with her and she stabbed wonyoung's throat. She started bleeding and then she left wonyoung there. she took of her jacket that had blood splatters and her hat. Then she wore a mask and went out of school. It was her break anyways. So she went home to change. She smiled at the thought of wonyoung bleeding. And her finally being gone. But she did wonder why wonyoung was alone. Where were Liz and leeseo?

??: AHHH WONYOUNG!!
???: SOMEONE KILLED WONYOUNG!
Theo heard their screams, he walked closer to where they were then he saw wonyoung. She was dead.
Theo: look. he looked at wonyoung emotionless. Not feeling sorry at all.
Jiung saw her and his eyes widen.
Jiung: wow she finally got what she deserved. He said under his breathe and chuckled. Intak didn't say anything. He just looked at there blankly. then he smiled.
Students came and they saw what happened. Someone called the police. Some were crying. Some were happy. And someone knew who did it.

?: AHH WHAT THE HELL! LEESEO...LIZ...THEY'RE DEAD!
Theo smirked at what just happened. The three brats died. Finally he thought.

——————
??: you killed wonyoung didn't you.
(go to 27: there's just inches between us if you're bias is Theo. or if you want to know the actual storyline.)

??: you killed her? why?
(go to 28: Ive always loved you if you're bias is Jiung.)

??: you're crazy. I like that.
(go to 29: love at first sight. if your bias is intak.)