7:thanks

y/n pov:

wonyoung: THEO?!
Theo: did I say we were friends??
he looked into wonyoung's eyes.  he was shooting daggers at her.
wonyoung: UGH! I'll be back bitch. She stormed off to the staircase along with the two minions of hers.

y/n: thanks.
Theo: welcome
y/n: (you look at your phone.) yah. pabo-ah quickly if we are late ms monaban will kill us.
u grabs jiung's wrist and runs to the staircase going to the fourth floor where the dance studio is. the rest of the guys ran after us. we reached just earlier than ms monaban. jiung, the guys and I were catching our breath. I let go of jiung's wrist.

jiung: thanks y/n-ahh!!
y/n: welcome dumbass quickly sit down.

jiung sat down beside you. you were sitting beside yuqi on the right and jiung at the left. soyeon is beside yuqi. jiung's left is Intak. then Jongseob, Soul, keeho then lastly Theo.

ms monaban: hey class, i heard we have new classmates today. can you guys please introduce urself to the class.

jiung: hi im jiung.
intak: hi everyone nice to meet u. im hwang intak.
jongseob: im Jongseob, please be nice to us.
Soul: hello, im haku shota but my friends call me Soul.
keeho: Yoon keeho. nice to meet all of you.
Theo: taeyang.

in your mind•
not a people person I see...I like that.

ms monaban: okay thank you Boys please be seated. now everyone today u guys have a dancing assignment. I need you guys to pair up and u have to dance to something both of u like. this isn't graded but please try ur best still. I have to go to a meeting right now so can the class president take care of the class for me. thank you so much. if anyone does anything bad let me know. detention for a week for them.

heesung: okay ms monaban. I'll do my best.
^class president.

everyone started dancing and having fun while I was just watching what yuqi and soyeon were doing. I told them to just partner up and leave it up to me to find someone. well obviously I wasn't gonna do that it wasn't graded anyways so I didn't care. I was watching them rap to their fav artists.

y/n: you guys are good. why not you guys become idols??
soyeon,yuqi: really?!?! you think so??!
y/n: yea of course.
I looked over to my left and I saw jiung and intak dancing together. they looked like they didn't have any bones in their bodies. keeho was just watching Soul ans jongseob Dance. it was really funny. Keeho couldn't Dance right now as he said he was tired. and Theo was just staring into space. well, that's what it looked like.

I was listening to music with one of my earbuds. when suddenly there's a hand in front of me.
it was Theo.