9: battle

Theo pov.

Y/n: haha scared you've gotta be kidding me.
Wonyoung: then come on. Battle me
Y/n: sure. don't go crying to your dad if you lose.
Wonyoung: SHUT UP BITCH! Now let's start. How about the loser will have to do something the winner says.
Y/n: sure. If I win, you have to tell everyone how you even got into this school.
Wonyoung: (she glared at y/n.) if I win you have to give up handsome over there.
she pointed at me.
Y/n: I-
Theo: YAH—- jiung came and shouted at wonyoung.
Jiung: JANG WONYOUNG HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY Y/N!
He was about to slap wonyoung when y/n came and blocked his way.

y/n: don't worry I'll win and thanks for having my back.
Jiung: fine. and of course I'll always have your back.

y/n: btw he isn't an object.
wonyoung: everything is an object to me. And he looks like gold to me.
y/n: you're insane.
Wonyoung: it's not my fault my family is rich and I view things like that.
Y/n: I'm that case in my eyes you're trash.
Wonyoung: you bitch. YOURE THE TRASH HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!
y/n: wow. No wonder your ex broke up with you.
Wonyoung: NO NO NO HE DIDNT BREAK UP WITH ME I DUMPED HIM! I WILL NEVER BE THE ONE WHO GETS DUMPED! YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
y/n: sure. rolls eyes.

after the dance battle started, everyone was cheering and watching both y/n and wonyoung. Theo and jiung were staring at y/n.

Theo pov.
she is really pretty and talented. He stares at her mesmerised.

jiung pov.
That's my y/n. Smiles and chuckles.

Wonyoung: obviously I won.
Intak: who Said that? Only someone who's taste is like trash would say that it's obviously y/n who won. Am I right guys? He smirks as he asks the class.
Everyone: YES!!

intak: we have our winner. he runs to y/n and hugs her tight. good job y/n. I loved your dancing. Dance with me sometime? He whispered into y/n's ear.
y/n: thanks and I would definitely do that.

jiung: why is he hugging her for so long. pouts.
Theo: Look wonyoung is throwing a fit. She's pathetic she's acting like a toddler. (He's trying not to look at y/n or else he'll feel jealous?)
Jiung: if only murder wasn't a crime.
Theo and jiung laugh together.

Y/n: so?? How did you get into this school? You need talent or smarts to get in. you just used your dad's money didn't you.
Wonyoung: are you saying I'm stupid and talentless?!
Y/n: what else would I be saying. Nevermind at least now everyone knows that. And btw. you are welcome that I didn't embarrass you more because of your ex.
Wonyoung: SHUT UP?! She slaps you.
y/n: I guess all you do is throw a fit.

Theo, intak and i rushed over to y/n. She had a cut on her lip and her cheeks were red.

Jiung: you bitch.
I was about to punch her when y/n stopped me.
Y/n: don't. she came close to my ear. we can get her into trouble like this.
jiung: are you okay?
y/n: I won't die I'm fine. 
intak and Theo were concerned.
Y/n: I'm fine. Don't worry.
She locked eyes with theo.
Y/n: I'm okay. Smiles.
Theo smiles back.