30: need a hand?

y/n was at the dance studio. today was the day they needed to present their dance duo's to ms manoban. Her partner was Theo. They were going to dance to ping pong.

during their dance.
Theo kept flashing winks and smirks at y/n. Y/n just ignored him and continued with her dancing. while they were dancing someone was jealous. I mean someone x2 were jealous. Jiung and intak.

ms manoban: good job Theo and y/n. I loved you're chemistry together. Well done. Please take your sits.

Theo sat down beside y/n and he rested his head on y/n's shoulder. And he played with her fingers.

Ms manoban: good job everyone. It's still unfortunate that wonyoung, Liz and Leeseo has passed but it has turned out that Liz and Leeseo has unfortunately killed themselves but wonyoung's case has not been solved. I hope that none of you will do the same and on another note you guys have a new classmate. come in.

??: hi, I'm song Kang. nice to meet everyone.

y/n's eyes widen when she heard that guy's voice. It sounded familiar.
Theo looked at that guy. He thought that he was familiar but he just didn't know where he saw him before.
Theo: (whispers to y/n.) that guys bad news. don't get swayed by him like the rest of the girls. (The rest of the girls were drooling over him.)
y/n: don't worry I won't.

ms manoban: we still have some time, y/n and intak why don't you show us your dance. I saw you two practicing. It's really good.

Intak smiled at y/n as he helped her up to start the dance. They were going to perform troublemaker. they started dancing and after that everyone was cheering. Theo had his eyes clued to y/n, so did Jiung. All they felt was jealousy. Song Kang watched them dance as he looked unreadable. The song was coming to an end and then intak and y/n's face were very close to each other. Intak and y/n looked at each other's eyes when the class applauded them.
Intak: good job y/n-ahh.
Y/n: you too intakiee

Ms manoban: okay class you are dismissed. everyone got up and left the room. Oh y/n can you help me clean up the dance studio a bit? I have a meeting to attend to.
Y/n: ohh sure.
Ms manoban: thank you.
y/n smiled as she left.

y/n: damn it. Y/n was listening to music with one of her earbuds. she went to the corner of the dance studio to pack up some stuff there when someone asked. when suddenly there's a hand in front of her. it was Theo.

theo: need a hand?
y/n: oh Taeyang-Ah . sure come.
she took my hand and pulled me down to sit beside her. that made him feel happy. That moment made them both remember the time where theo took the first step to get close to y/n. And it worked very well.

——————-
extra parts.

go to 31:broke my heart if you're bias is Theo.
go to 32: you made me jealous if you're bias is Jiung
go to 33:who you belong to if you're bias is intak.